Chapter 2

*Nash POV*

I couldn't help myself. I had to. Our eyes were concentrated on eachothers for a good solid minute. I was lost in her beauty. Yet I had over 1M fans and she was the one that stood out to me.... Why?! She had a fair length of long dark brown hair with slightly over tanned skin which was soft and she had emerald green eyes that lit up ever time she looked into my blue eyes. She was perfect. The way her body fit in her cloths made her Hour-glass figure stand out. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close as I leaned in.... Her lips and mine crashed into eachothers gently and passionately. I got chills down my body... I never felt this when I was with other girls so what was so special about her?..... Then I realized everything! We pulled away gently and she looked at me with a worried look. What was going through her head?!

"I.....I...I gotta go." She said frantically.

"What... Umm.. Why?.." I said scared as hell.

"I can't do this... I don't even know you and going to be in big trouble once I get home. I'm sorry." She said sadly.

She started walking fast barefoot on the smoothed sand. I ran to her close enough to grab her hand and I held it and pulled her close to me.

"So then stay here for a bit more... We can get to know eachother here. We are alone and the weather is gorgeous! Please...." I pleaded to her.

She looked frantic and suprised.... As we stood there she looked into my eyes... It hit me that she didn't trust or love easily. Someone broke her once. I looked at her with her hand still in mine.

"You don't trust easy do you?" I said calmly

"What do you mean...." She said as if she was about to cry right then and there.

"I will never hurt you. I want to get to know you because you seem to be the one for me. It's okay tell me if you just want to be friends but I will wait... Because I know for sure I would love to get to know you. And I know we literally just met 20 minutes ago but It would be an honor to get to know you! So please... Let me." I said with my voice cracking as I ended my words.

"Okay.." She said in a whisper.

*if you can put music while reading this get the app Itube and play 'Punching in a dream by The naked and famous*

We had talked for a while... I made her laugh and she made me laugh a few times I had an amazing time. Her laugh was gorgeous everything about her was perfect. I saw she had her eyes closed feeling the breeze so I decided to dip my hand in the water and throw it at her.

"HEY!" She said with a chuckle.

"What are you going to do?" I said teasing her.

"This." She said with a smirk across her face.

She threw a glob of sand at my chest. So i chased her as she ran. She was amazing. She was yelling 'don't you dare' while laughing. Every time she laughed I would fall in love with her all over again. I grabbed her hand as she tried to tug away. I hugged her.... And she hugged back surprisingly...

"I'm glad I met you..." She said relieved

"Me to."

Time froze between us once again. She looked into my blue eyes and I looked into her emerald green ones. I grabbed her hands slowly.... I slide my left hand to her lower waist and my right on her cheek... I leaned in. I kissed her roughly with all my feelings poured into the kiss... I turned into a make out session. I was in love with this girl and no one could tell me what I was feeling. All I knew was that I had to make her mine.