Kamen rider shinobi arrives at Asakusa

Start from the beginning

Ryuuto:(thought) She must be from here. Might as well ask her about this city.

He was going to approach her but was intercepted by a tanned girl in a black uniform.

???: So, you're from here huh? Since you said you're back home, I'm guessing you're from here

Brown haired girl: (turned her head around)Was I that loud?

Tanned girl: Well I don't think the whole boat heard you, but I definitely did so does the boy behind us.( smirking)

Ryuuto: Yo. -_-

Brown haired girl: ( she turned around facing her) A-Ah I'm so sorry! It's just that I was going to school and I loved it but something happened, and I have to leave for a bit...O///O.. I'm sorry, I'll shut up now.( lowering her head)

Ryuuto chuckled when she babbled and find it cute too. The tanned girl chuckle at that too then turned around and before walking away.

Tanned girl: Well , you're an interesting one.

Brown haired girl: (raising her head) I am?

But she waved goodbye after that and the boat was about to board at the docks. Ryuuto approach her before she leaves.

Ryuuto: Excuse me but could you help me with something. You go to Hanzo Academy judging the uniform you're wearing

Brown haired girl: That's right how'd you know?

Ryuuto: I'm transferring there and start tomorrow and I was wondering you can show me the school and where the dormitory is at?

Brown haired girl:(smiling) Sure no problem at all, I'll be happy to help. I'm Asuka by the way.

Ryuuto: Ryuuto. Ryuuto Kagemaru.

And so Asuka guides Ryuuto to Hanzo Academy. Giving a quick tour around the school and showing him the boys dormitory.

Asuka: Well that's all that I can show you.(she points to the main doors of the school) The faculty is in the main building to the left so you should find it easily.

Ryuuto: Ok and thank for showing me around the school.

Asuka: You're welcome. (Smiling)

As Ryuuto sees the dormitory one more time, Asuka turn to see the clock on the main building and her eyes widen at the time. Ryuuto turned around to say goodbye but she just just disappeared. He was surprised for one second but thinking she had her reasons. He shrugged and put his hands behind his head.

Ryuuto: Well my stuff should be transferred to my dorm room. Might as well unpack. But have to admit she's pretty cute though.

Unknown to him Asuka was above him on a tree branch and heard everything he said.