Kamen rider shinobi arrives at Asakusa

Ninjas
Group of high trained individuals use for espionage, subversion and murder for daimyo and feudal lords.
But now they have served and defended our world in the shadows, against evils unknowned to the world.
Among them there is one who saved the world from many evils and protect it against many dangers he faced.
Back then they called him the legendary super ninja.
Otherwise known as Shinobi.

Episode 1: Kamen Rider Shinobi arrives at Asakusa

???: Well I'm here, Asakusa, it's much bigger than I thought.

This boy leaning on the railing of the ship he is traveling on is Ryuuto Kagemaru

This boy leaning on the railing of the ship he is traveling on is Ryuuto Kagemaru. Wearing a black hooded jacket, purple t-shirt, grey jean and black shoes, also has a bottle gourd ties to belt loop. He is transferring to Hanzo Academy in Asakusa, also be living in a dormitory like the rest.

Ryuuto: I wonder why I'm transferring in the middle of the semester.

Flashback

Dad: Ryuuto I've decided, you'll be transferring to Hanzo Academy next month. You'll be staying in a dormitory while you there too.

Ryuuto: Ok but why all of the sudden?

Dad: You need to find you resolve within you and to do that you have to be a strong independent man.

Mom: Besides all you do after school is lazy around reading manga. You should get out more and socialize a little and what a better way to do it is in a big city like Asakusa.

Ryuuto: But Dad how did you get me transferred to Hanzo Academy anyway, is it like a private school or something.

Dad: I happen to know someone from the school board who own me a favor a while back. Make sure you pack your stuff and be ready I got the tickets and everything hehehe.

Ryuuto: That doesn't sound good

Flashback ended

Ryuuto: Oh yeah dad made me transfer I still wonder how he did it though his laugh made me little suspicious about this.

???: Oh wow, I can't believe I'm finally home. The city looks prettier than I remember.

He heard a voice behind him, he decided to turn around to see who it was. He saw a brown haired girl in a pony tail with a red scarf and wearing a Hanzo Academy uniform.

 He saw a brown haired girl in a pony tail with a red scarf and wearing a Hanzo Academy uniform