"What's going on here?", my brother asked coming into the scene with my favorite power couple.

"Toni and I were in her tent, having a rendezvous when this arrow shot right through it. Three feet to the left and I'd be missing an eye right now", Cheryl explained holding up one of the arrows.

"Yeah, we were practicing our aim, for the next quest", Fangs explained. "We want to go off-board. Take G&G to the real world other groups are doing it too", Sweet Pea told Jughead just like he told me earlier that day.

"Tough, I'm the game master, I decide when we go off-board", Jughead demanded making me roll my eyes.

"You're the Serpent price, Jones. Isn't that enough? We're foor soldiers in life, we gotta be the same in the game? Down in the mud, taking all the risks", Sweet Pea growled at my brother.

"Sweet Pea, we're not starting this again. Cheryl grab your bow", Jughead said as he took an empty can of coke and walked over to the tree. He placed the can on top of his head as he stood against the tree.

"Jones, wait. What are you doing?", Toni asked my stupid brother.

"Come on", Jughead told Cheryl. "He's not serious is he?", I asked getting up from the stool I was sitting in.

"Fire, deadeye!", my brother yelled just before Cheryl shot an arrow right through the can and above Jug's head.

"Sweet Pea, if you have something to prove, get against the tree", Jughead said holding the can in his hands. "What? Hell no, you're crazy", Sweet Pea said tossing the can to the ground.

"No, I'm game master. Which means it's my game and my rules. You guys wanna go on a quest, prove your badasses? You'll get a chance, don't defy me again", Jughead threatened as he stomped away.

"What the hell was that?", I asked the group as I watched my brother leave, he was way too obsessed with the game for my liking.

*

"You two are still screwing around with this crap, huh?", dad asked as he sat on the seat beside the couch which Jughead was laying on the next morning while I was sitting at the kitchen table doing some homework.

"The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree", I mumbled looking up from my math homework. "What's that supposed to mean?", dad asked.

"We know you played G&G in high school, dad. And we know about what happened to your principal, during the Ascension Party", Jughead explained.

"How? Betty, which means Alice spilled the beans".

"Big time", I sighed giving up on the math problem and glancing up at my father and brother.

"Whatever story Betty has in her head about that night, that's Alice's version, not mine", dad mumbled. "So, tell us yours", Jughead said sitting up.

"I've been through every scenario about that night. Other people could have snuck in the same way we did, Featherhead could've had his own game", dad explained.

"Yeah, there are infinite possibilities but what's most likely?", Jughead asked standing up now. " I don't know. I don't know who killed Featherhead", dad sighed.

"I do, it was a game master, whoever planned Ascension Night. Betty thinks it was someone from the midnight club. I'm not so sure. I think it was someone who's playing a much longer, a much deeper game and whoever it was, I'm gonna get inside their minds and I'll catch them. Don't you want that, dad?", Jughead asked my father with this weird tone in his voice.

Dad shot me a look asking me what the hell was wrong with my brother but I just shrugged.

*

"Fellow Serpents. I know all of you have been eager to get back to Eldervair. Well, cancel your plans. We play tomorrow", Jughead smirked holding up a script.