I heard some noises and pressed my ear against the wooden door. I heard angry splashes and a long string of curses. I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut. I knew I could never stay angry at him and avoid him, but he couldn't get spoiled by me. "Sorry....." I murmured. I looked at the clock and saw I only had 40 minutes before the meeting. I walked over to the bag I had left. I took out my hairbrush, lotion, a black short sleeved turtleneck, a pair of shorts, and under cloths. 

After changing I packed everything in my bag. I let my black hair, which was surprisingly wet due to all the vapor. I ran my hand through my hair to smoothen it out. I spared a glance at the clock, with 20 minutes to spare. I slung my bag over my shoulder and made my way to the sleeping quarters. I reached a fork in the road and instead of turning right, I went left. I reached the second door to the right and knocked softly on it. "Yukino...." I made to knock again, but I could hear a faint 'come in'. I softly turned the knob and walked in, closing the door behind me. 

"You feeling okay?" I asked. I sat down on the bed across from her. She slowly nodded. There were tears running down her face, she smiled. "I h-have a feeling I won't be staying," she laughed, "I knew Sabertooth was never the place f-for me, it's only for p...people like you." I shook my head frantically, "No! You're strong, you just need more training." I launched at her and hugged her. "Promise me something?" I slowly nodded. "That you won't cry tonight," she laughed. "I don't cry....their my allergies." "You don't have any allergies."

"Promise?" "Promise." She got up, smiling at me, holding her hand out. "Let's go....Ruka-Chan." My eyes widened, when did my best friend get so insecure? I forcefully grabbed her hand and pulled her in. Just one last hug. Her white hair smelled just like lavender, her clothes wet from tears, body tense. "Thank you...." she nodded. 

She wiped the tears from under her eyes and walked towards the door. Her white hair flowed from unreal wind, cloak flowing. 

She was suddenly small, a body a child. A blue skirt and white shirt replaced her clothes. An echo of laughter rang through my head. The setting changed. A fifteen year old me was running around the park, Yukino, Minerva, Sting and Rogue in tow. Attacks were thrown, but laughter was heard. "Yukino y-you're getting s-s-stronger," I panted. She blushed, "No, I'm not." I raised my eyebrows, "No you are, you've never been able to catch me until now." She beamed with happiness. 

"ka...Ruka." A hand was being waved in front of my face. "Are you okay? You suddenly tuned out ." I gave her nod. She turned around and walked out the room. I catched up to her and walked by her. We reached the lobby, it was semi full. I gave her a small nod and walked to my position in the line. Sting wasn't here yet. I gave out a happy sigh. 

My moment of tranquility went away, as he was suddenly beside me. He seemed...mad. My attitude suddenly changed as well. I was filled with regret, a strong feeling to bombar him with kisses and hugs. I restrained myself from doing so and looked at the ground. I felt my pinky being lightly grabbed by someone else's. I looked down at my hand and my eyesight went onto Sting's face. He was mad sure, but I sensed some regretness as well. I wanted to forgive him but at the same I didn't. I made a movement to rip my hand away but I reconsidered it. My mind wandered off to the beginning. 

"If I bet Natsu-Kun will you marry me!?" A young girl with black hair turned around, shushing the blonde boy. "How can you bet my brother if my brother is dead, Sting," she laughed. "You gotta have more faith, Ruka." "Faith in what?" "That you're brother isn't dead." She laughed again, "You're crazy. Natsu's been dead for 5 years." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his body. He grabbed my chin and leaned in, kissing me. His plump lips against mines. 

"I accept, if you bet my brother....I'll marry you Sting."

My eyes widened at realization. Natsu was alive and a battle between him and sting was a possibility. I blushed, my face beating up. "You okay?" Sting whispered. If it wasn't for my dragon slayer hearing I probably wouldn't have heard it. "Yeah, just remembered something..." I whispered dangerously low.  He nodded about to respond but the doors slammed open. Master Jiemma stormed in.