Hermione . 8

The school has over for almost an hour now, and I'm already chilling in the common room at the quarters I share with Draco. I can't help though, feeling worried and anxious as Draco hasn't comeback to the quarters since an hour, ago. I couldn't help with the guilt that has eaten me alive throughout the day, after I talked to him like such. He was only looking after me, but I replied him back rather rudely. It was so not me, but I don't know what controlled me to act like such. Sighing, I pull my legs closer to my chest as I rest on a couch, staring into the fireplace where the firewood stay unlighted since it's still bright outside. I just wait there patiently for very long time, before I realize that he isn't coming back to the quarters at all. Sighing, I can't help feeling even more down, lonely and empty inside before resting my head between my pulled legs. I just stay in position for good couple minutes before I slowly drift off to my slumber, since the exhaustion knocks me off. I don't know how long I've been sleeping, but when I wake up, I find myself in the bedroom, laying on my bed. I can't help frowning to find me here, but stay still on the bed before I hear noises in the room. It's like there's someone else in the room, besides me. Pursing my lips, I peek a little from the side and to find Draco is packing his trunk to bring back home, tonight. He seems content and preoccupy with packing his things, as if he's leaving for good, though. 

The thought of him leaving this school ground forever really hurts my heart a lot. For some reason, I don't want him to leave this school. I don't want him to leave, at all! I don't want him to leave me behind, at all! Pursing my lips, I slowly scoot further from the side of my queen-sized bed before sighing quietly, as I stay laid on the bed. I just stay silent on my bed, but it's not for long when suddenly someone walks into the room, looking at me in surprised to see me have awake from my nap. 

"Granger, you're awake!", states Pansy, loudly. 

Almost instantly, I snap my head to her direction at the doorway before my eyes bulges to see her, here. I'm about to speak, when suddenly I get cut off by the sound of trunk being slam shut. It startle both, me and Pansy before I look to the front, to see Draco getting up on his two feet. His white shirt is messily not tuck into his slack trousers, while his 3 of his top buttons are undone. That leaves quite a sight of his broad, hard, muscular chest for us to view but it only lasted for a second when he begins to put on his pullover. He has this bored looks on his face, still looking at Pansy before cocking his brow to her. 

"What do you need, Pansy? I'm not done packing, if that's what you're going to ask.", says Draco. 

His deep, husky voice sends rather dark chills down to my spine when it dances into my ears, though it also brings some sort of comfort and ease to my heart, just to hear his voice. I look back to Pansy, whose only smiling before shaking her head in respond, but she soon to look at me. I can't help, but to frown at her before she looks away from her. 

"Oh, it's nothing. Was thinking to check on your sweet Granger since she was knocked out, bit earlier. She seems fine, now. I'll give you both some time together.", with that, she takes her leaves from our shared bedroom. 

The door clicks shut and almost instantly, the room falls into deafening silent. You could practically hear winds whispering in the room, pin drops to the ground if that's possible due to the awful silent in this room. Pursing my lips even tighter, I slowly sit up on my bed before pulling my legs closer to my chest, wrapping my arms around them before resting my cheek against my legs as I begin to stare to the door where Pansy was standing bit earlier, ago. We both just stay in complete silent and still, 'til Draco begins to walk around the room to get everything pack up. The room is now fill with nothing but his heavy footsteps echoing around the room, making it harder for me to accept that he really is leaving, tonight. It goes on for good 15 minutes 'til he's all done packing, and ready to bring his things downstairs, for him to bring to the train station, later tonight. He grabs one of his trunks and opens the door, about to exit the room before he stops by the doorway. Sighing heavily, he finally looks at me but pursing his lips tighter. I look at him for a little as well, waiting for him to say something but nothing comes out rolling from his mouth and he continues to go out from the room. I can't help feeling even more hurt, to see that he actually leaves without another word to me. Well, I guess it really is my fault for being rather rude and snappy towards him, earlier when he was only being nice to informed about his gone for couple of days and looked after my beings. Why am I the one making things harder for him, when I was the one planning to work things out with him? Sighing, I stay in position for a little more, watching him and Blaise walking in and out from the room, to bring Draco's things downstairs.