Hermione . 5

"Alright, everyone! Please settle down to your seats and pay attention. Today, we'll begin with our study on advanced Transfiguration subject.", tells Professor McGonagall. 

She maybe the new headmistress of Hogwarts, but she'll never gives up on teaching Transfiguration subject when she should be focusing more on the school's matters piling up in her room. As everyone settles down to their assigned seats, I quickly give my whole attention as I'm starting to find new interests in the class. Professor McGonagall spend half of the class period by explaining the very first topic of our eighth class in Transfiguration before let us try by ourselves for the rest of our class period. 

"Alright, Mr Malfoy. It's your turn now.", calls Professor McGonagall. 

Once his name echoes in the classroom, I can't help shiver as an effect to that. Feeling a little disbelief of my own reaction, I quickly shake my head before Professor McGonagall looks all confused. 

"Where did Mr Malfoy gone to? Has anyone sees or know where he is?", asks Professor McGonagall.

Now, it's my turn to get all confused. What does she meant by Draco's gone-There I look at his seat next to Blaise and it's empty, when he was actually there before this class even begins. Where could he be gone to? Did he apparates himself, like he did, last night? Ugh! He doesn't really changed that much, does he? Still the bad boy he is, but a very sexy, hot and handsome ones, though. My eyes instantly goes wide as I just realize what I've thought of Draco bloody Malfoy, scolding myself mentally. I hope nobody sees me acting all weird, or they'd think I'm part of whatever Draco is about to do. After all, I'm currently living under the same quarters with us and even share a bedroom, which I can't be more grateful that we don't have to share more than that. At least, I still have my own personal space that I can keep within me. 

"Oh, he went to meet Madam Pomfrey. I'm sorry for not informing you, bit earlier that he wasn't in the classroom since the beginning of this period.", covers Blaise. 

I could tell and see clearly that he's lying to covers up that pathetic, selfish Malfoy. Draco was indeed in this class, from the beginning of this period and I saw him with my eyes. We even had an eye-contact before I got interrupted by my friends, trying to have little conversation about my stay in my quarters together with our nemesis in this school; Draco bloody Malfoy. Glaring right at Blaise, I can tell he knows that I know he's lying to Professor McGonagall and he damn well knows that I'll never let him go with that. Rolling my eyes as I hear Professor McGonagall being alright with such excuse before she continues to pick other students, randomly. It goes on for the rest of the period 'til it ends, which is the very last one for today. 

"Before you leave, don't forget about your homework and practice that spell at your own risk. I'm also warning you not to do it on others, or I'll personally give you a severe punishment than just plain, old detention.", reminds Professor McGonagall. 

Nodding to her, we quickly pack our belongings into our bags before bidding her goodbye. Harry and Ron about to call for me, but I quickly head out from the class as I'm trying to chase after Blaise whose getting away. Instead of obliging the rules, I, myself break them just to get him before I lost him in the ocean of students fill in this corridor. 

"Blaise! Hold up! Blaise Zabini, I demand you to stop at instant!", I shout for him.

Instead of ignoring my call, he stops and turn around to face me, towering me a little. I can't help but gulps a little as he begins to tower on me, before clearing my throat a little to snap him out from what he's doing to me, right now. Pursing his lips tighter, he looks a little from top to bottom before pulling himself away from me, taking two steps back to keep a safe distance from me. Crossing his arms, he begins to cock his brow before motioning me to start talking. I look at him, in bit taken back but I hold myself back, before clearing my throat once more. Looking at him with narrowed eyes, I finally open my mouth to ask all the questions that has been bottling inside me since the last period.