Hermione . 19

Draco and I have gotten back to our dormitory tower, after an intense talk with my friends. I don't know what to do about Harry and Ron, honestly but I'm glad that I have Neville and Ginny's blessing over me and Draco's relationship. Honestly, I never expected that Draco would take this big step to inform about our relationship, since neither of us are sure whether we are being serious in this thing. 

"Hermione", Draco's deep, husky voice dances its way into my ears. 

I could feel my insides getting all giddy and butterflies everywhere, and I slowly look up to see Draco in the lounge area with me. He's now wearing his black turtleneck sweater and it is tucked into his black slack pants. He looks rather hot, even dressing simple as this. I don't realise that I have been staring at him for minutes long 'til he begins to clear his throat, snapping me out from my trance with a smirk plasters on his face. 

"Like what you're looking at, Granger?", asks Draco. 

My face begins to burn, embarrassed for being caught staring but again, it's hard not to do that when it's Draco, himself. It's like I'm being served with the most delicious, sweetest and hottest dessert in town. Draco chuckles lightly, as he shakes his head before taking a seat on one of the vacant couches in the lounge area. I couldn't help feeling a little sad that he doesn't sits close to me, but I quickly push that thought away. I begin to position myself comfortably on my seat and begin to face myself to Draco, looking at him with small smile plaster on my face. Draco seems to get caught off guard by my smile, begin to blush a little too hard 'til his ears begin to turn in bright shade of red. I can't help to chuckle, seeing how easily to get him flustered. 

"Oh, Malfoy! Look at how ripe a tomato you are!", I chuckle. 

Draco only groans in response, covering his face with the throw pillow behind him. Chuckling a little more, I finally let him cool down and wait for him to start. It takes him couple of minutes to calm himself down and he's calmed, he begins to clear his throat and look at me with unreadable looks on his face. I can't help but to frown in confusion, but Draco quickly beats me to it. 

"I guess that you are fully aware of my conditions, don't you?", Draco starts off. 

He looks gloom when he asks me that. Frowning a little, I don't exactly know about his conditions, nor situation that he's facing right now but I do know that he's a Veela from his own confirmation. Pursing my lips, I begin to shake my head in response, truthfully. Draco looks at me with a small, sad smile before nodding to me. Taking another deep breathe, he begins to lean forward as he clasps his big hands together. 

"I have less than 6 months to find my mate and bear a child with her, in order to ensure my survival. The teachers, my friends and Professor McGonagall is fully aware of this situation and they have been a big help to me, in finding my chosen mate but somehow, I couldn't find any of these girls that they have tried to match me with, any suitable to be with me.", Draco stops himself. 

I could feel there's more of this, but Draco seems to have trouble in explaining this matter to me. Somehow, it makes me feel slightly anxious to know about this matter. For some reasons, I just hope that none of these girls that they are trying to match up with Draco is never a match, and I even hope that this chosen of mate of his, would be me. I know, the idea of getting pregnant at a very young age is scary, but at this point, I wouldn't even mind. As long as I'd be by his side, forever and he will be by my side forever, too. 

"Draco-"

"Hermione, I know this would be wrong if I tell you that I want you to bear my offspring, just so I could live longer too.", Draco cuts me off. 

I looking at him, shock but he only looks at me remorse, hurt and broken. Pursing my lips, I begin to shake my head in response. Before Draco and I could comprehend what's coming next, I already throw myself over to Draco's arms and lock him in a soft, passionate kiss. For being too shock by my action, Draco instantly melts into the kiss and begins to kiss me back with the same strength, wrapping his arms securely around my petite figure. His arms feels strong, wrapping around my figure as he hugs me and that easily makes me feel arouse a little, to feel how strong he is. I tilt my head a little and begin to deepen the kiss, feeling his tongue poking on my lips for an entrance which I quickly approve one. Our kiss begins to change into a hot, passionate make-out on the couch, and I could tell that Draco has feeling better than earlier. Pulling away from our make-out, heavy breaths begin to escape from our lips and I could feel his minty breaths washing over my slightly swollen, plump lips from the long, passionate make-out we just had, minutes ago. 

Looking at Draco with slight pant, I begin to hold his face and press my forehead against his as I stare deeply into his eyes. He, once again look at me in surprised by my action but remains still in my hold. 

"Draco, listen to me. If it's fate for us to be together, then sooner or later, it'd still happen. It's what we called as fate. We can't runaway from it, even if we want to. And if I have to bear your offspring, Draco, I'd be happy to. As long as I have you by my side forever, then I'd be happy to comply to the fate.", I tell, in all seriousness. 

Draco looks at me, bewildered. He doesn't know how to react, nor process the information that I just tell him, but he just remains quiet in my hold. His eyes remain lock with my amber brown ones, staring deeply into my eyes back as if he's looking for something in it. We just remain silent for couple minutes more, as I wait for his response but it seems Draco is just too bewildered to know how willingly I am to do this, for him. 

"Listen here, Malfoy! I don't care what you think, but tell me one thing. Do you or do you not feel the same, as I do to you? Do you think I am your chosen mate, or do you think that very person could still be somewhere out there?", I ask. 

Although it breaks my heart to think that I may not be his chosen mate, but I can't exactly know either 'til he answers me. Draco looks at me, and for once his eyes darkens, as his pupils begin to dilates and almost covering his beautiful silvery-grey orbs, before he begins tighten his hold on me. I gasp and jump a little from the sudden tightness from his hold, I look at Draco back and to see his serious looks plaster on his face. Just as I'm about to say something, Draco only attacks my lips hungrily and begin to devour my lips, as if he has been missing them for ages long. I get shock by his move, but instantly melts into his kiss and begin to kiss him back with the same strength. My arms begin to wrap around his neck, while my hands begin to ravelling his platinum blonde hair. Once again, we spend another couple of minutes with a hot make-out session and once we pull away, breathing heavily, we just stare at each other lovingly. 

Draco begins to plants his face into my neck, sniffing my scent and leaving trails of soft kisses over my skin 'til he finds my sweet spot, that instantly makes me moan. I gasp, not knowing that I could moan like such, I begin to blush so hard that my face burns bright red but Draco never bothers to say anything, as he begins to plant more soft kisses and lightly suck my sweet spot. I can't help but to moan more and more, gripping and tangle my hand into his hair slightly harder which makes his moan lightly against my neck. Pulling away from my neck, Draco looks at me lovingly and loving smile plaster on his face, kissing my slightly-swollen lips softly. 

"There's no other perfect girl than you, that I'd ever want to be my mate, Granger. It's you and always be you, Hermione Jean Granger. It's just you that will be my perfect mate to be mother of my offspring, Love."

****

Hi, guys! Thank you so much for your endless support and love on this book. Never in my wildest dreams ever thought that this book will ever get this much of attentions from you.

Thank you so much and I'm truly sorry for the longest hiatus on this book. I was away with my college and then work-life, and now I'm finally back on Wattpad... hehehe

I'll try my best to update this book as much as possible, and here you go! The long awaited chapter.

Happy Reading lovelies :)