Chapter 9

Hello everyone! First of all, I'd like to say thank you so much for reading my story and commenting, voting, ect..   Secondly, I'm really sorry about the chapter you're about to read. It's probably the worst chapter so far, but I just wanted to add one because some people had asked me to. It's not a very exciting chapter. Nothing very interesting happens and it ends pretty abruptly, but I might change it a little bit tomorrow. But right now, it's one in the morning and I have school tomorrow, so I better get to bed.    

Goodnight!

 Chapter 9                                 

It had been two weeks since the incident with my mom, and my parents still refused to have any kind of contact with me. I even had to sneak into the house while they were gone just so I could get my things. 

Cambry's parents had happily accepted me into their home. I was greatful of how supportive they were of us, but it still hurt knowing that my parents didn't feel the same way. But I was happy with Cambry, so I tried my best to think of my parents as little as possible.

One day I was sitting on Cambry's bed when she ran in sqealing.

"Guess what! Guess what!" she said, while jumping up and down.

"What?"

"My parents are taking us to Maine to visit our family and friends." she was practically out of breath from jumping so much.

"Now you're gonna get to meet all my friends from back home.You're gonna love them, especially Jeremy!"

Jeremy was her best friend from Maine. She had told me all about him on the first night that I had been to her house. 

"That's great!" I said. "I'm really excited to meet them!"

"Good, now get to packin'. We leave first thing in the morning."

Cambry woke me up at five in the morning by jumping up and down on the bed, right beside my head.

I grouchily sat up and glared at her through my foggy eyes. 

"What are you doing?"

"Get up sleepy head. It's time to leave. My parents have the car completely packed. Now all we have to do is get in and take off."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bed.

"Here." she said, throwing a pair of shorts and a tank top towards me. "Put these on."

I did as she said, and five minutes later we were on our way.

After driving for fifteen hours straight, only stopping to get gas or to use the bathroom, we finally arrived at Cambry's grandma's house in Maine.