Chapter 7

I got home around nine o'clock and went straight to my room. I was surprised my mom didn't ask me any questions. Did she actually believe I was at the library all that time?

I took and shower and got in bed, even though I usually didn't go to bed until about eleven. Somethin' about  Cambry just wore me out! 

I thought about her as I went to sleep. Tomorrow was Saturday and I hoped we'd be able to spend the weekend together.

At three in the morning I was awaken by a strange noise. It sounded like there was someone walking around in my bedroom. A little frightened, I was about to jump out of bed and run for the door when,suddenly, someone jumped into the bed with me and covered my mouth with their hand. 

My heart nearly jumped right out of my chest and I tried to scream but the hand over my mouth muffled the noise.

"Calm down, Ali. It's me, Cambry.

As my eyes started adjusting to the darkness I realized that it was indeed Cambry.

"What on earth are you doing in my room at three in the morning?!?!"

"I came to see you. After our talk earlier I couldn't get you off my mind."

"Well, you couldn't have at least called me first to let me know you were coming over? You almost gave me a fucking heart attack, sneaking in here like that!"

"I didn't think you'd wake up if I called, so I decided just to come over. Besides, I wanted it to be a surprise, and you wouldn't have been very surprised if I had called first, now would you?"

Despite actually being really happy that she was here, I just glared at her.

"Don't look at me like that, Babe. You know you love being around me." she said trying not to laugh.

I couldn't keep my angry face anymore. I started giggling.

"Fine, you're right. I do love being around you, but I'm not a big fan of surprises."

"Oh really? Not even surprises like this?"

She pulled a vibrator out of the bag that she had with her.

"You ever played with one of these before?"

I shook my head. "No."

"This should be fun then."

Without another word, she jumped on top of me and pulled off my shirt, grinding her hips against mine. 

I let out a soft moan as she took one of my nipples into her mouth, sucking softly.

She pulled away long enough for me to take her shirt off.

I quickly flipped us over, so that I was laying on top of her. I put one of my legs in between hers so that our most sensitive spots were lined up perfectly. I began grinding against her again, causing her to let out a loud moan. 

"Oh, god. Stop, you're gonna get me off too fast." she said, breathing heavily.

I got off of her and pulled off her shorts and underwear. She did the same to me.

Now that we were both naked she began placing kisses all the way down my body.

My skin tingled as she slowly ran her soft fingertips over me, teasing me. 

I pulled her onto me and began kissing her, sucking on her pulse spot.

She grabbed the vibrator with her shakey hand and slid down between my legs.

My muscles tightened up and I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I was afraid of what was gonna happen. I'd never had sex with a guy before,so I was afraid this would hurt.

Cambry looked into my eyes and asked "Are you nervous?"

"A little."

"Don't worry, I'll be careful."

I eased up a little. I trusted her.

She slowly slid the vibrator into me. I gasped as I felt an excruciating tear. I was about to make her stop, when suddenly the pain subsided and turned into immense pleasure.

"Faster." I said.

Cambry smiled and started pumping it faster in and out of me. She turned it on and it started vibrating. 

I let out the loudest scream yet, as my body jolted and my back arched.

Thankfully, my parents room was on the other side of the house, or they would have heard me.

This was the most pleasure I'd ever experienced at one time. It was so intense I couldn't take it anymore. Just as I was about to cum, I pulled the vibrator out and pushed Cambry down on the bed. 

I shoved my tongue into her while she writhed around on the bed, moaning and pulling me closer to her.

She sat up and got on top of me, grinding against me until we both let out loud screams of pleasure and fell back on the bed, breathing heavily.

After a minute, Cambry looked over at me.

"I told you it would be fun"  she said with a breathless laugh.

I was still too out of breath to talk, so I just smiled then leaned over to kiss her.

She wrapped her arms around me and I laid my head on her chest. After a couple minutes, I heard her breathing steady and I knew she was asleep. A couple minutes later, I was out too.