I looked up as we pulled into the horse show grounds, I looked out the window as we drove in, there were amazing horses, Thoroughbreds, saddlebreds, Arabian's, warm bloods and just any breed of horse there was they were here, there was a stable area actually several stable areas, warm up arena, showing arena, jumping arena, show jumping arena, dressage arena and steeple chase racing area, people were feeding grooming, tacking and making there horse look the best of the best and there were trailers of all kinds.

Trevor found a spot to park away from all the other trailers so as to not overwhelm Angel, he parked then looked at me. " You ready?" He asked I sighed and gave him a nervous smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I nervously said he nodded and squeezed my hand reassuringly. "Well, let's get going then" he said I nodded and we got out of the truck, I went to the back of the trailer and opened it up and stepped in, Angel nickered when she  heard and saw me, I went over to her unhooked her from the cross tie and clipped the lead rope on her halter...

"Hey girl" I whispered she nuzzled me, I backed her out of the trailer once we were out, Angel perked her ears forward held her head high, prancing around, nervous snorts coming from her, and eyes wide but not with fear... suddenly a high pitch loud neigh came from her, I covered my ears I was right beside her so It was 'Loud'.

"Gosh Angel your going to knock my ear drums out" I exclaimed, she nickered and nuzzled me I smiled and gave her a kiss on the nose, I led her to the side of the trailer and tied her up, then got her the hay bag that has hay in it and tied it beside her so she had something to eat, she took bites while looking at everything around her.

"Hey, I'm going to go resister you and get your number" Trevor said I nodded and kissed his cheek, then he walked off, I walked over to Angel , she nuzzled me.

"You ready for today girl?" I asked her, she raised her head and neighed as if saying 'I was born ready'. I laughed and hugged her.

"Well, let's win this thing today then" I said she nuzzled me .

I took my class sheet out, I was showing at 10:00 and it's 8:00 right now, I looked at the classes we were doing it was...

Jumpers classes...

Hunters flat...

Equation flat...

" Hey, I'm back here's your number" Trevor said coming up, I put the class sheet back in my pocket, I took the number out of his hand I was number 152.

"You ready for this?" He asked, I gave him a nervous smile. "I don't know I guess we're find out" I nervously say. "Don't be do nervous your do fine" he said I smiled and nodded sighing...

"Boo" someone yelled behind us we jumped and a small scream left my mouth, we turned around to see Lucas and Nikki dying out laughing, I glared at them.

"Guys that was not funny" I whined stomping my foot like a five year old, they finally stopped laughing.  "actually yes it was very funny" Lucas said, he came over and slung a arm over my shoulder, I pouted at him..

    "What time do you show?" Nikki asked, I looked at the time to see it was 8:30.                  "At 10:00" I said she nodded.                    "We should probably start getting her ready and go warm her up" Trevor said I nodded in agreement, and so I groomed her to perfection, pulled her mane, put show sheen on her tail, mane and forelock, put hoof oil on her hooves, put this spray shiny stuff on her coat to make her coat extra shiny and then I tacked her up,    By the time I was done it was already  9:00, I grabbed my helmet and got dressed in my showing clothes in the changing room of the trailer.