What Now?

"What is it you wanted to talk about, All Might?"

"It's about you and Young Bakugo. I feel something's been troubling him lately."

Katsuki awoke to darkness, his entire room pitch black as it was a week ago. He groaned as he staggers to the bathroom, washing up and brushing his teeth as per usual. Looking in the mirror he glanced at his reflection. The usually explosive boy was quiet and sullen, something he rarely displayed to the world let alone himself. He shook his head rapidly, brushing his spiky hair before leaving the bathroom. Throwing on anything he could find, Katsuki spots something that missed his eyes earlier. It was a shirt hanging up on his door, though it was far from the basic color schemes and designs he was known for. Bright and colorful, it read 'Feel Better, Katsuki' written in what seemed to be cursive font. Immediately the teenager growls, thinking the whole thing was a prank or something like that. 'I'm gonna make those assholes pay!' He says in his head, already storming down the halls shirtless, anger once again taking control of him. He found himself in the common area with almost everyone there, ready to rip the BakuSquad to shreds on first glance. "Which one of you bastards did this?!" He yells at his now frightened dorm mates.

"K-K-Kacchan, wait a minute—" Izuku tries to calm him before being cut off instantly.

"Shut the hell up, Deku!" He glares at him, still bitter about the week before. "You've sure got some balls, doing what you did last week."

"Bakugo!" The angered blond was about to shout at his next victim but froze upon seeing who it was. His heart nearly dropped as an frustrated Yaoyorozu glares at Katsuki, folding her arms. "What's gotten into you lately?"

The question hit him like a brick wall. What had gotten into him recently? Was it the fact that the girl he'd been trying to get ended up with the one person he'd grown to dislike? Could it be that his newfound liking for Momo was taking over the empty hole that was his heart lately, and he didn't mind one bit? Or was it that he felt terrible for the fact of taking her crush's crush away from him, leaving him like Ochako left him? These new questions had been piling up in Katsuki's head for the longest, and he'd not one answer to either of them. Maybe for one he did, but he still wasn't too sure about it. Regardless of the situation, he came down for one thing in particular in the first place. "I-I'm sorry, Grey Eyes.", he starts with a soft tone, putting away his swearing and frustration for the sake of Momo. "I just wanted to know who made this shirt. If it was a joke or not." His eyes were modest and respectful, pulling the shirt off his shoulder and displaying it to them. "So, who was it?"

"We made it, Bakugo.", Momo replies with a soft smile, glad to see him calm and reasonable. "Me, Midoriya and Kirishima to be exact."

Bakugo felt his heart about to explode with joy, speechless at what he'd just heard. "W...What?"

"We all knew you weren't feeling your best, so we decided to do something special for you. I tried to get the class to help, but most of them were busy.", the raven explains with a blush. "But Midoriya and Kirishima helped get some supplies, so I went to work with what I had. You were sleep when I tried to give it to you, so I thought it'd be a good idea to hang it up on your door so you'll see it when you woke up." She sighs when she thinks about how it must've racked his brain when he awoke. "I'm sorry if it seemed like otherwise to—"

"It's fine."

Everyone in the room turns back to the blond who had w soft expression on his face. "A-A-Are you sure, Bakugo?", Yaoyorozu questions with concern once more.

"I'm sure, Grey Eyes." Katsuki walks out of the common area, seemingly like nothing happened. But something extraordinary did happen as a sniffle was heard as he began his trek back to his dorm. "She really does care about me...", he mutters to himself as he wipes the oncoming tears from his eyes. "They all do."

Sorry that this is a short chapter, everyone! Expect that for these next few chapters, unfortunately. I'll do my best to entertain you all, and the next chapter will feature every ship possible seeing it's gonna lead into a special arc of mine. Anyways, have a great day, be safe and stay fantastic!