Chapter 2

Gary's POV

I was walking to school with my group of guys. Paul, Ash, and Drew. They were talking about girls.. Which didn't surprise me in the least. "wouldn't it be cool if they went to our school?" drew chuckled. Ash nodded, and Paul grunted. "Shut up, guys. Your starting to sound like gossiping girls, and people are staring. Now let's get a move on!" I scowled at them. Of course, they ignored me, and continues bickering over who's girl was cuter.. Well.. Paul just insisted it was his. No arguments came through after that. "so Gary! Who'd you meet?" ash asked cheeky. I stared up at the ceiling as I thought. "Uh.. I think her name was... Le-"

CRASH

"OW! What hit me?!" I groaned, rubbing my head. "Ow! What did I run into, a wall?!" a familiar voice groaned. I came face to face with the brunette from yesterday. We yelped and pointed at eachother. "GAH! It's you?!" we yelped at the same time. The other 3 guys sweatdropped, seeing Leaf's 3 girl friends. "I'm sorry! I wasnt looking where I was going and-" "no no, it's fine! It was my fault!" we both stuttered getting up, receiving smirks from our friends. "like you wouldn't do the same if it were you!" I hissed. Leaf grabbed her friends. "l-let's go girls!" she walked off, her friends waving goodbye to the guys. I turned to see the guys blushing a bit, staring and slightly waving like idiots. "ugh... Smooth, guys." I sighed. "look who's talking." Paul smirked a bit. I grumbled and stormed off with the other guys.

"so.. They DO go to our school.... Good or bad?" Ash asked unsurely. Drew scoffed. "good for us, but we gotta play more cool, or we'll be Academy idiots!" Paul glanced away, cheeks turning a bit red. I smirked at him. "thinking of Dawn, I see?" I chuckled. Paul shot a murderous glare at me, and I avoided his gaze. "eh heh... Anyways, we gotta hurry and help show those newbies around.." I slightly rolled my eyes. I honestly didn't wanna do it.. But I needed the points. The principal has his eye on me.. And it freaks me out how he thinks I'm one of those rebellious... Pervs. Ugh.

We get into the gym, and are assigned to different groups. I gasped when I saw who was in my group. "leaf?!" she gulped. "Gary! Your our group tour person?" I nodded nervously, avoiding eye contact. She smiled. "cool. Should we go?.. The other groups left already." she pointed to the last person of Drew's group, exiting. I cringed. "right! Uh, so blah blah blah, this is the gym. And lunch room. I'm Gary and lets hurry!" I led everybody through the halls, trying to speed up what I was saying to catch up with the others. "down the hall is art... Music,mathscience OK let's move on!" everyone looked confused. "Mr Oak!" I cringed. The principal?! No.. Drew.

"ugh. Don't scare me!" I hissed at Drew. I noticed he had a mark on his cheek... "I finished my group's tour. Luckily, no questions. So.. DQ's after school, as usual?" he tilted his head. I nodded. "yeah. I just have one last class to show... So I'll meet you guys there by 3." I waved him way and continued the tour, a bit slower knowing I didn't have to hurry. Drew was just a fast talker. Which comes with his melon sized ego.

Classic Drew.

Drew's POV

IDIOT DREW! Bad drew! Agh! I screwed up!

I tried smooth talking May.. And she hit me! SHE FRICKEN HIT ME!

All I said was;

"how was your day?"

"I love your hair."

"whys your face so red?"

KER-SLAP!

Uncool! Totally uncalled for. I sat in DQ, waiting for the others, my head on the table. "$&@#%..." I muttered random crap to myself. Why was I so down? I ignored it. I fixed my hair as I heard the door open. "hey Pa--" I froze to see Dawn there, wiping tears from her cheeks. "oh man.. What did Paul do now?"

Paul's POV

Girls are so dramatic! What is their problem?!

I was finished my round of newbies, and Dawn waltzes up to me. "hey Paul! Wanna get some ice cream?" she asked, dare I say, sweetly. I glanced at her, looking away after. "No." I simply responded. Her smile melted. "why not?" she pouted. "cause your troublesome." I mentally facepalmed. 'I barely know her, I like her, and I insult her. Nice work, Paul. Way to win'em over.' Dawn growled. "How am I troublesome?!" she hissed. I glared. "your not worth my time, so goodbye." I walked off, giving her the cold shoulder. 'idiot.' someone inside my head hissed. I tried to ignore the sobbing I heard behind me. "dang it I made her cry..." I grumbled and walked to DQ.

Ash's POV

Misty is a total spaz.

Enough said.

I met the guys at DQ.. and they all looked depressed. Well.. Paul more depressed then usual. I signed. "bad girl day?" they nodded. I sat next to Drew and pat his back, as he sulked in his flirting failure. We all turned our heads to Gary, walking in happily. "Hey gu-" she saw all our faces and grunted. "Tsk tsk.. Just cause it's a new year, doesn't mean we change our route into a girl's heart." He shook his head. "I guess your day went swimmingly..." Paul growled through grit teeth. "Bitter sweet, but anyways!" He sat down at the end of the table. "Spit it out, ladies. I wanna hear how bad you did."

"WA HA HA HA HA HA!!" Gary burst out laughing as soon as Drew finished his story. "You guys totally flopped! Have I taught you nothing?" His expression instantly changed to serious. "Look, you want those girls, right? ACT like you want them! You be less bold, Drew. Paul, cool your attitude. Ash, Keep the density to a minimum." We all glared. "And you, Gary..." (Lol Typed in Gary, auto corrected to fart XD)

"You need to be less of a wuss around Leaf." Drew raised an eyebrow as he spoke. Paul nodded. "You act like a totally different person around her, and your a total jerk to other girls who don't interest you." He sunk down in his seat. "Ash.. It's your turn to get the ice cream.." He muttered. I sighed and got up to get our regular; 2 Oreo blizzards, 1 with chestnuts, 1 vanilla dipped in chocolate sauce, and 1 twist with chocolate sprinkles.

I walked to the table with our cones, only to find Gary and Paul fighting, and Drew trying to pull them apart. I smirked a bit, putting our tray down. Me and Drew sat back eating our ice cream as the two guys fought. "How did this start..?" I asked Drew. He chuckled. "Gary insulted Paul, for having a terrible taste in girls.. Then paul shot back with "at least my girl isn't named after a leaf".. Went downhill from there." I chuckled. "Cool.. When will they stop?"

"As soon as they realize that their ice cream is melted."