comprehension | mature

Start from the beginning

"Then what are you waiting for?" Hongjoong purrs back.

As they were kissing Mingi begins to guide his dick into Hongjoong. He presses the tip in his hole and slowly pushes. Hongjoong groans in pain into the kiss. Even though Wooyoung did in fact take his virginity he was still as tight.

The tightness around Mingi's member almost drove him crazy. It took him all his power not to pull out and ram into Hongjoong.

"Nghh" He gasps into Hongjoong's neck as he patiently waited for him to stretch. The feeling of Mingi's harsh breathing on his neck causes goosebumps to form on his neck and down to his arms.

"A-ahh. Mingi, you're.. so... big" Hongjoong chokes out, trying to bury the pain.

"Well you're so tight" He retorts. In order to try and distract Hongjoong from the pain, he begins to suck on his neck and create little hickeys.

After a while Hongjoong finally moves his hips. "Move" He whispers and Mingi gladly does so.

He pulls out and slammed back in. Hongjoong felt his vision go blurry at the one thrust and he arches his back off the bed. "Ah fuck!" He moans as the wave of pleasure hit him.

Mingi does it again and again and again and each time, Hongjoong moans his name loudly. Soon he was erratically thrusting into Hongjoong, his head buried in the shorter's neck and his breathing was short and sharp.

"M-mingi, I can't... S-so good" Hongjoong moans and wraps his legs around his hips, trying to aid Mingi in finding his prostate.

Their skins slap harshly and loudly against each other. They had beads of sweat on their foreheads and their bodies glistened in the moonlight pouring through the window. Hongjoong's bangs stuck to his skin and hung on for dear life.

Mingi then angles his thrust and that's when he hits that gut wrenching, eye rolling and toe curling spot. Hongjoong gasps and gripped the bed sheets. "T-there. Right there" He whispers and Mingi continued hitting that specific bundle of nerves.

They made heavy eye contact as Mingi continued thrusting. He soon slowed his speed and just slowly went in and out. Hongjoong lets out a soft sigh escape his lips at the sensual sex.

They begin kissing again but it wasn't rough or sloppy, it was filled with the both of them pouring out their emotions.

Mingi placed his hand in Hongjoong's and interlaced their fingers as he continued to slowly thrust.

He picks up the pace again and slammed in and out. Hongjoong gasps as that familiar heat down there began to build up.

"A-ah-- Mingi, I'm close. I'm gonna cum" He whines and Mingi kissed his cheek.

"Y-yeah me too" He chokes out. "Let's do it together ok?"

"Ok. C-cum inside m-me" Hongjoong instructs and Mingi looked hesitant.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, fill me up" He whispers in a raspy voice.

A few more hard thrusts and that was all it took. Hongjoong came undone as his orgasm hit him and he came with a loud moan. "Mingi! Ah-" His eyes screwed shut.

Hongjoong's asshole clenches tighter around Mingi and this threw him over the edge as well. "H-hongjoong, god" He mutters as he released his load into the shorter's asshole just as he requested.

Mingi continued to slowly thrust, riding out both their highs and Hongjoong just felt so satisfied and full feeling Mingi's semen inside him.

Finally Mingi pulls out and tiredly lays beside him, his breath getting caught in his throat.

They both stay like this for a few seconds. Hongjoong felt his heart hammering in his chest as he tried catching his breathe. He couldn't help the smile that formed on his lips after he realized that he just had sex Mingi. It was amazing and god did he love every second of it.

His stomach does a flip when Mingi inches closer to him and leans on his elbow then stares down at the flustered minion lover.

"What are you thinking about?" Mingi finally speaks up after a couple long seconds of just staring and admiring how gorgeous Hongjoong looked laying there with his hair disheveled and lips raw and red. He gently brushes the shorter's long bangs away from his eyes.

"You" Hongjoong whispers out.

Mingi smiles softly places a kiss on his jaw then slowly began trailing sweet kisses down to the crook of his neck. Hongjoong felt his chest burst with happiness. He almost wanted to cry. Ugh, I've always been very emotional

"I think... I think I'm in love with you Mingi" He whispered as Mingi just had his face buried in Hongjoong's neck inhaling his gratifying scent.

Because of the sudden revelation Mingi pulls back and looks at Hongjoong like he just made a joke. He was clearly quite shocked that other had said the 'L word' to him. He was surprised but soon that surprise turns to happiness. He smiles softly and caresses the side of the older's face before placing a short kiss on his captivating lips.

"I think I'm in love with you too"

ᕙ - ᕗ

*I low key almost forgot to post the second part, oopsie 👀👀

lel why do I find this meme so funny 😂 ^