Meeting Your Friends Part 2

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not writing recently. Its just somthing came up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun was walking her to class as she suddenly stops. "What? Is everything okay?" He asks. "I just remembered I have to meet your friends." She remembers. "Hmf you remember?" He asks. "Its okay. Its only like what? 12 people?" He adds. She had a more uneasy feeling. As he said that. He just laughed to himself and walks away. After a few classes it was lunch time. She suddenly felt a hand grab her arm and is pulling her somewhere. She looks and see its Sehun. They reach a table and she sees 11 different guys. She sits down and Sehun following after. "Okay guys this is YeonNi. YeonNi these are the guys." He introduces. "Hello" They all bid hello's. "Uh Hello." She says. " Come on. Lets go somewhere." Sehun says. "Oh yea I have to tell you their names." He adds. "This is Lay, Chanyeol, Luhan, Chen, BaekHyun, Kris, D.O, Xiumin, Suho, Kai, and Tao." He says there name. She quietly says their name trying to remember. "Well lets go. How about lunch?" Chanyeol suggested. Everyone agreed and headed towards the closest resturaunt. They each ordered. Everyone was talking but YeonNi was in the corner about to fall off the seat but keeps her leg on the side so she doesnt fall but after a while it got really tired. She tried to tell them but they just wont listen. Everyone was enjoying the food. After everyone was done they left as they were walking outside YeonNi fell. "Oh my gosh! YeonNi! Are you okay?" Everyone runs up to her. "Yea im fine its just my leg really hurts." She says getting up. She walks away and after a few steps she fell again. "Ya! Your not okay!" They run to her again. "How did your leg start hurting?" Sehun asks. YeonNi gets up really fast bearing the pain. "Well you see I was about to fall off the chair so I put my leg to the side so it will hold my weight so I dont fall!" She screams and trys to run but fails. Sehun runs to her. "Why didnt you tell us?" He asks. "I did but no one was giving the time to listen!" She screams. She quickly speed walk home and manage to slip away. She goes to her room and locks it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats with the guys? Why are they so mean all of a sudden?