Start off the weekend

I have nothing really to say anymore. Its sad. Im really sorry. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday at last. Things have been going on with the girls lives that they never really expected. They have the most wonderful yet supriseable boyfriends. They had an adventure that included their lifes. They ran away for a day. Crazy things has happened. -Ring Ring- The phone rang. "Yoboseyo? Yes. Really? Already? Uh yes. Dont worry. Okay. Bye." TaeMi answered the phone. "Who was it?" They question. "It was the school they said they have decided that they will send 12 plain tickets to America!" TaeMi said happily. "Wait 12?" YeonNi asks. "Yes 6 tickets to get there and 6 to get back." She answered her question. "Oh and they said they wanted to start break already." She added. Everyone was really happy. It was 8:50pm. "Oh shoot almost bed time come on wash up so we can sleep." TaeMi said motioning to the bathroom. After washing up it was 9:20pm. Everyon climbed into bed and bid their goodnights. "I cant wait." The girls say. "Neither can I." The guys respond and hug them. 6:23am Saturday April 22nd TaeMi woke up extra eairly and wen to check the mail. The neighbors are always out in the morning and she says her hello's. She walks back in with 12 plain tickets in her hand. She jumps up and down and then she realized she needed to start breakfast. This breakfast was huge. Plates of different food everywhere. Finally she finished. She woke everyone up one by one and they all went to the kitchen to smell the most delicious foods every. "Whats all this for?" Yoseob asks. "Well you see Our plane leave at 2:40am at gate D and so I wanted to make a special breakfast." She says. Everyone smile and were eating. Everyone suddenly dropped their chopsticks. "WAIT YOU MEAN 2:40am AS IN IN THE MORNING!" They shout at her. "Uh yes see it says right here. Hey look I was just as suprised as you guys." She shows them the paper. They slowly walk back to table and finish eating. Everyone made a plan before going to tht airport.

Plan:

1. Go to a Go Kart raceing place to race eachother.

2. Ride rollercoasters

3. Eat

4. Go to the park

5. Look at the stars

6. Go home

7. Eat dinner

8. Pack

9. Head to the airport

10. To America

Everyone got dressed and headed to a go kart place. They raced and raced till 1:26pm. Next they headed towards the amusment park and rode some rides till 3:02pm. Everyone got hungry so they headed towards a small resturaunt and talked till 5:37pm. They looked at the list and headed towards the park and rested till about 7:51pm. As the night got darker they looked whats next on the list. "The stars" NiHyo points out as they lay out on grass. Everyone pointed to stars and said what each of them looled like. "A snake!" "A soda bottle" "A banana!" Everyone was smiling and pointing out what their eyes saw. They stayed there till like 11:47pm. "Oh shoot we should be heading home." YeonNi said quickly getting up. Everyone got up and ran to the car. They made it home and each of them took a shower. While everyone was taking a shower TaeMi was making dinner. "Go take it to your room and start packing! We have to be at the airport by 12:00pm!" Everyone gabbed a plate of food and ran to the room. "Yoseob! I need to shower can you help pack for me!?!?" TaeMk screamed. "Yea sure!" He yelled back. TaeMi finished and she ran to the kitchen and she quickly ate while packing her stuff. Everyone finished and headed towards the car. "Go! Hurry!" They scream. Its 12:15pm. They still had to put their luggage in the plain and get a tag, they had to go through the scan to see if they had anything on them. Finally at the airport. They quickly ran and they did everything. Now all they have to do is wait. "Whoo that was close!" Daehyun said. It was 1:30am almost time to go on the plane. They decided to play games on their phones so its not so boring. The lady fanally called Gate D heading for amarica 2:40am. The walked to the lady and gave their tickets. "Have a nice flight." The lady smiled. They went in the plane and headed for their seats. Since no one was sitting together everyone was going to have a total stranger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so we have gotten this far isnt that crazy? Haha okay next chapter!