The Library

Authors note:

You= Lee Tae Mi

Bff= Kim Yeon Ni

Bff= Park Ni Hyo

Yoseob- Lee Tae Mi's Bully

Sehun- Kim Yeon Ni's Bully

Daehyun- Park Ni Hyo's Bully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TaeMi (POV)

Finally last class of the day but Mr.Lim was teaching us about history blah blah blah we learned it in the third grade sheesh. I heard a voice call to me. "TaeMi unnie we already learned this and I dont want to go through this again. Do somthing please???? Unnie!!!!!" NiHyo begged. Aish this girl. I nodded to her as I stood up. "Mr.Lim we already learned this can we go to the library?" I asked with a straight face. "Well alright you three go ahaid while we catch up." He replyed.

Regular (POV)

"UGH!!!!! Finally now we can study somthing we havent learned yet!" YeonNi exclaimed. We entered the library and no ones there, well being the smartest kids in school we can skip class.

We sit on the floor with beanbag chairs and take out our textbooks and start studying. Since no one was here we talked and helped eachother explain things on things that were hard. On page 375 of the textbook three boys walk in front of us. "Well looky here if it isnt the brainiacts of the school hmmm what to do?" Yoseob said looking down at us. "What do you want?" TaeMi said holding back. "TaeMi-ah you dont have to do this." NiHyo said picking up her stuff. "Yeah lets just go." YeonNi added. We headed for the doors till they blocked our way. "Tsk Tsk Tsk we cant let you go anywhere." Sehun said blocking the way. "And why not?" YeonNi calmly asked. "Well because we need you to do our homeworks till we graduate so we dont have to be in class." Sehun said smirking evilishly. "No thank you" TaeMi said from the back. "Look we know your secret." Daehyun said leaning on NiHyo's shoulder. "We dont know what your talking about." YeonNi said looking down. "Well we all know that your parents died together so you guys live together and all your family members regected you because you didnt show up at the funeral." Sehun said lifting her chin up. YeonNi pulled away "How did you know!?!?! Who told you!?!?" She said trying to keep her cool. "We have our ways" Sehun smirked. The girls went to a little corner and decided what to do.

With the girls:

"What do we do!?!?! I dont want to do that guy Daehyun's homework im to tiny for all of that" NiHyo silently panicked. "Calm down its only till we graduate and thats in 3 years shoot" YeonNi said frustrated. "Unnie!!! What do we do!?!?!" YeonNi and NiHyo silently screamed at me in sync. "Okay look I may be older than you by a few months but why me?" TaeMi said "Well your still older!" NiHyo said hitting my arm. "Fine I got an idea anyways we will there homework but put all the wrong answers on it." TaeMi said satisfied with her plan. "What if they find out and try to hurt us? What then?" YeonNi said pointing out a flaw. "Okay look we took classes to defend ourselves." She answered her question. "Okay fair enough." YeonNi replyed. "So whos going to say it?" NiHyo asked hoping it wasnt her. "I will so dont worry." TaeMi said plucking up the courage to. "Okay we decided we will do your homeworks." TaeMi said walking towards them.

With the boys:

"Ha we got them they have to say yes or else everyone in the whole school will know there secret." Sehun said smirking. "Wait what if they say no???" Daehyun said alittle worried. "Chill, they will say yes. And then we can go for it. After that when we graduate we can leave there sorry butts." Yoseob said. "I hope your right I mean we have to let them fall in love with us but we cant fall in love with them." Sehun added. "We wont need to its just till graduate." Daehyun said slapping his arm. Secretly the guys have been liking them for a long time secretly no one knows but them three. "Wait but we all know that we like them isnt that going to be hard?" Daehyun said leaving them in a puzzle. "Hmm you got a point." Sehun said. "We should-" Yoseob got cut off when the girls told them they will do there homeworks.

Regular (POV)

"Okay we decided we will do your homeworks." TaeMi said walking up to them. "Great! We will meet you at your house at 5:00pm to drop off the homeworks." Yoseob said while they start to walk away. "Wait you dont even know where we live." She said. "We know where you live." Yoseob said smirking and walking away. "Are they like some kind of stalkers or somthing!?!?" YeonNi said feeling alittle wierded out. The girls were left questioned as the bell rang and left for home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it good so far im new on wattpad so please dont be to hard on me I will be updating alot so you dont have to wait a long time. (⌒▽⌒)