07

"I couldn't do anything! This is all Marina's fault!" Ander barked as he slammed his hand on the locker next to Eviana's.

"Calm down, I'll talk to her." Eviana reassured Ander as they both watched Marina pass by them.

"What are you going to say? She threatened me, she'll threaten you too. She said she would tell

Guzman the real reason why I went over. You have more to lose than I do, your parents would be affected greatly. "

"Don't worry, she has nothing on me."

"Even if you succeed, Omar's dad is coming today. What is my mom going to do?"

"I'll tell Marina to tell your mom that it was all a misunderstanding. Your mom can say that she wants to talk to him because Nadia is such a good student that she wants to congratulate him for being such a great father?"

"He's an ass, he'll find a way to take it as an insult."

"But your boyfriend won't get in trouble." Eviana grinned as she pointed at Ander with finger guns.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" Ander picked Eviana and twirled her around.

She patted Ander's back, "I'll go save your boyfriend. See you later." Eviana walked over to where Marina was listening to music. Marina smiled at Eviana as she took off her headphones.

"You need to talk to the principal and tell her that Omar didn't sell you the pot. It was a guy named Omar but it wasn't Nadia's brother." Eviana said as Marina's simile faded.

"She won't believe me. I want to help him, but I can't." Marina started to walk away.

Eviana gripped Marina's wrist to stop her, "Tell her it was me. You didn't want me to get in trouble but now you're coming forward because you can't see someone who's innocent take the fall. You blamed him the first time because you wanted to get revenge since he saw you buying the pot from me. Your mom won't find out, Omar won't get in trouble and I'll just get a slap on the wrist. You need to do it." Eviana noticed that Marina wasn't convinced. "Do you want your mom to find out? What about Guzman?"

Marina got out of her grip and took out her phone. She put her finger up to motion Eviana to wait. Eviana watched as Marina scrolled through her phone. Marina stopped scrolling and showed Eviana videos. Eviana's eyes widened at the sight of the videos. She tried to snatch Marina's phone but she wasn't quick enough.

"Where did you get those videos?" Eviana whispered sternly.

"I took them." A huge smile reappeared in Marina's face. "You should be more careful next time. What will people think of you? What will they think about your parents? And Oscar! Poor Oscar. What will he think about his big sister? Maybe he'll be the first to see?" Eviana slapped Marina's smirk right off her face. The noise of the slap echoed throughout the hallway. She could feel a sting in her hand. Her hand was red and so was Marina's cheek. Everyone's eyes were on them. Eviana couldn't control her breathing, she had no time to process what was going on.

Marina held her cheek in anguish, "You screwed any chances Omar had." Eviana couldn't help but feel anger, Marina had her threatened. How was she going to break the news to Ander? Omar will be in so much touble and it will all be Eviana's fault. She shouldn't have slapped Marina, but Marina made her feel weak. Eviana was used to being in charge, but now everything laid in Marina's hands.

-

"What's up with Annie now?" Eviana bitterly asked Carla. She referred to Marina leaving the library in a hurry as she covered her mouth. Eviana felt some joy in seeing Marina weak. She wouldn't feel total relief until Marina deleted those videos or at least Eviana had something to blackmail Marina with.

"No idea. She doesn't tell me anything now. Our friendship lasted about five minutes." Carla said.

"Coincidence? Right when the watches went missing." Eviana raised an eyebrow.

"What? Why would Marina rob us?"

"Come on Carla. As if her family had no criminal history."

"Weren't you becoming friends with her?"

"Nope, I've always had a bad feeling about her. I was only being friendly because Nadia was."

"Nadia? That girl has you wrapped around her finger."

"Jealous?"

"Never. Why are you becoming her friend? You have Ander, Guzman, Polo and me."

"You're all assholes, you seemed mad at me at the cocktail party, and you spend so much time with Lu."

"Jealous?" Carla asked mockingly.

"Please, don't flatter her. I get a migraine every time she speaks."

"And I wasn't mad, it's just weird seeing my boyfriend's mothers loving you so much."

"Carla, they love everyone."

"What's the big deal with the watch?" She added. Eviana was sure that the red leather strap watch was a lot more valuable than the others. Carla remained quiet as if she was debating whether to tell Eviana or not. Eviana felt a little sad, Carla had always trusted her. What made Carla debate? Was it that Eviana was being distant or was Carla figuring out Eviana and Polo's secret?

"It's a pen drive with documents. Documents from the business that my father has with Marina's." Carla whispered.

"Your family's life will be ruined?"

"Not as much as Marina's." If Eviana could get that watch, it would guarantee her relaxation. Eviana was sure that Marina would delete those videos if Eviana had the watch. Marina always tried to keep her rebellious 'I don't give a fuck' act up but she cares about her family. She would definitely delete the videos for her family.

⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶

I want Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists to come out now. I need more Sofia Carson content and gifs.