02

"Oh no. Cover your virgin eyes!" Ander mockingly yelled as he put his hands over Eviana's eyes. Luckily for her,  Ander was a little too late. She got the full view when Christian flashed her.

"Right, our little princess is still a virgin" Guzman said while he ruffled her hair causing Eviana to roll her eyes playfully.

"Pretty sure Ander has already hit it" Polo joined the conversation provoking them to all laugh. It all started when Eviana and Ander had gotten tired of constantly being asked if they were dating or if they were friends with benefits. They decided to tell someone that they were dating and in less than a week everyone knew. Of course, their words were twisted, some say that they're friends with benefits, that they're in a polygamous relationship, that they have a child together, and more nonsense than Eviana didn't bother to remember. Guzman knew that they were just joking but Polo hoped that it was only a joke.

-

"No come on, she deserves much better. You're fucking kidding me!" Christian said to Ander as he looked at Carla and Polo.

"I say go for it, having to pick between you and Polo? I'd be stupid of her if she ever chose him over you!" Eviana sidles up beside Christian while giving him a smile.

"I'd watch out for the girls here," Ander said before walking away with Eviana following behind him.

Eviana grabbed Ander's arm as tightly as she could while giving him a baffled look.

"Use someone else for your games. Keep him out of them" Ander gave Eviana a stern look.

"Aww does Ander have a little crush?" Eviana said in a baby voice while making a heart shape with her hands.

"No, he introduced me to a dealer. And, you said that Polo would be the only person you would use this year" Ander tried to quickly say the first part of his sentence. Eviana still heard him correctly, causing her to gasp.

"I've only smoked, nothing else" He reassured her.

"I can't believe you took your first joint without me being there. I thought we were dating. I'm hurt" Eviana put her hands over her heart as she faked cried.

"Shut up" Ander laughed after he gently pushed Eviana.

⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶⟶

This so short and a filler. I wanted to put the party scenes but that would mean that this part would be longer than what I wanted it to be.

Craving [Elite]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें