Moving in part 2

Previously-

That must be your morning routine. You get off the same time around I do. You go home and then you leave again later. This time you're going food shopping. You picked up a little bit of things. And went back home. I came from the other direction so we could run into each other.

Continued -

"Hey neighbor. Need some help?" I ask her.

"No I think I got it thank you though. Glad to see that there are still gentlemen around. "

"I guess I was just raised right" We both smile.

"What you making for dinner?"

"uh, Just a salad. What about you?"

healthy eater. No or it's because you just think that your "fat" like every other girl. I mean most people don't normally just eat salad for dinner.

"I'm going with the less healthy option which is Pizza." I smile and so do you.

"Your welcome to join if you want? "

"No that's okay I don't want to interrupt anything."

"No it's fine it's just me. And you can get to know your neighbor a little better."

"Okay. Yeah let me just put these away."

"Take your time."

That wasn't to hard now was it y/n. I'm pretty sure you already like me. I don't think you'll be as hard as beck was. There's no boyfriend in the way. Or is there? I guess I'll find out soon. Doesn't seem like you have many friends to get In the way . But I mean moving to a new city- maybe you just left your friends behind.

You walked in joes apartment 7 mins later and he called out "pizza should be here in 10"

"okay, that's fine" you called back.

"Oh wow your apartment is wayyy more different"

"Yeah, but I didn't just move in".

"yeah your right"

"What would you like to drink"

Now a drink says a lot about a person. Most times. most shy or semi shy people will always pick water. Saves talking about what the person has in their fridge.

"Um just some water".

Of course. But are you really shy ?

I hand her the cup and she's asks "so how was work? And where do u work actually?".

"I work at a bookstore. Called Mooney's."

"oh that's cool. I never heard of it I'll have to stop in sometime."

"you'll definitely have to. where do you work."?

of course I already know this but I can't let you know that.

"I work at a restaurant on 8th avenue. Called le restaurant."

"Never been but I've heard good things about it"

"you'll have to stop in there too sometime!"

"Of course" I smile.

Hopefully with you.

"how do you like working there ?" He asks.

"it's not too bad so far, but I'll have to get back to you on that."

Knock knock

I pay for the pizza and we eat and get to know each other more.

"so tell me about yourself Joe."

"ladies first y/n" she laughs. And bites her lip.

Wow what are you doing to me.

"okay. Umm, I'm from Pennsylvania and I love doing almost anything. Just having fun you know?"

"yeah, I like that, that basically describes me. But I especially love reading."

"oh yeah what types of books?"

"almost any old classic"

"oh really? I mean I'm not a big reader but I loved The catcher in the Rye, The Great Gatsby and The outsiders. That's a lot of the's"

I laugh. Okay your getting more comfortable now. Baby steps.

You got up to put your plate away. "hey i can use your bathroom?"

"yea go ahead."

Perfect you left your phone out. Not an iPhone so you don't have the cloud. Good thing I know another way. Let's see what your phone number is.

~10:10 p.m~

"Oh I should get going, got to get up early tomorrow."

"me too but it was nice having you over."

"thanks for having me." You stand up.

"i had a great time joe. have a good rest of your night-"you too y/n, good night." I open the door for her. she walks out to her apartment.

The next day I had off so i followed you to work y/n. You should see the way the guys look at you when your not looking. I get it a short skirt on a pretty girl would make any guy look. I leave to do a couple errands but come back around 4:30. Your shift is over now. I'm following you back to the apartment when I notice another guy following you. Who's that y/n ? You walk up the stairs the guy watching and then he just leaves.

I think you have a stalker.

I put your phone number into an app and now I can see your texts.

I smile. Cute huh? You have no idea I like you. At least I'm on doing good, I'm nice. Of course I'm nice to you I'll always be nice to you.

.Who's Javier?

That's right with all those Smiley faces, you know exactly what he wants.

something else really caught my eye when I scrolled through your "best friend's" name. it was most definitely interesting.

BANG BANG

what is that??

BANG BANG

There it is again. It's coming from outside

"look I just want to talk y/n"

I open the door and see a guy banging outside your door.

Who is this new man y/n??