N I G H T

Of course nothing could go better for me. Jun left and I had nothing again. Mingyu's group started to really bash on me now that I had come out. Mingyu never really did anything to me, but he watched which felt like it was worst to Wonwoo. 

there is a night that he will NEVER forget. he had went to a party. it was Soonyoung's and since they were friends before it happened he decided to accept the invite. little did he know, that was the stupidest thing to do. he entered the house and was bombarded with the scent of alcohol and drunk dancing. Soonyoung had walked to him and had politely greeted him. the drunk man turned around and dashed to a small guy dancing next to the kid he knew has "religious". it surprised him to see him here. Wonwoo went to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of beer. he felt a hand on his thigh making him turn around. he shouldn't have. Seungcheol, Mingyu "friend" was looking at him with these eyes. he wanted something. behind him stood two other friends. Vernon and Minghao looked like they were interested in whatever their leader and in mind. Seungcheol took Wonwoo's hand and roughly led him to one of the bedrooms. Wonwoo tried to scream but Vernon had put his hand on the older's mouth. he was pushed onto the bed. he started crying. Seungcheol told Minghao to watch the door. Vernon still held onto him. Seungcheol got on top of him and stared at him. he got close to his face and whispered to shut up then licked his cheek. Wonwoo froze. one thing led to another and before he knew it, Seungcheol had his dick up the boy's ass. He couldn't process anything that was happening. all he heard or saw was the door opening and Mingyu coming in to see what was happening. As Seungcheol changed places with Vernon, Wonwoo hoped that the younger would help him. but all he did was watch. watch as his childhood best friend got repeatedly rape.