16 years old

I started to care more about my grades and less about my social life. I cut all contacts with my old friends and I delete all social apps on my phone. I started to wear more black. Like everywhere. I dye my hair black. It use to be like a dirty blonde. I painted my nails and just got rid of all my clothes and bought a whole new wardrobe.

I found comfort in music. I know, I know, I'm a classic emo. My Chemical Romance and Panic! at the disco. But, music was honestly the only thing I had after the incident. My dad left when I was really young. At that time, mom was more concentrated on her job then on me. I  tried to kill myself late June. After that, she quit her job and works full time at home. 

Things only got worst when a transfer student from China came. His name was Jun. He was super nice and we clicked. We started dating. At first, everything was fine. We were the lovey dover type couple. He was always by me. I thought it was cute how much time he wanted to spend with me. But the, it started getting annoying and quite frankly creepy. He kept following me everywhere. He wanted to know where and who I was with at all time. I got sick of it and broke up with him. He was really pissed. He kept his distance and literally disappeared. No one knew where he went. I thought I was finally free....but I was wrong.