T O M O R R O W

I stayed up all night trying to get the paint off. I got on the floor and stared at the picture. I started crying remembering that night.

We were about 12 at that time. We went to one of my friends party. We were young so they wasn't many people there, just close friends. Soonyoung had the great idea of playing seven minutes in heaven. We put our names in a basket. He put the basket in front me. I picked out a paper and opened it. Of course, it was Mingyu. I looked at him. Both of us were blushing. He got up and headed to the closet. It was dark and I felt really awkward. I was about to back out when I felt his warm breath on my neck. We were super close. Even with the darkness, I could see his beautiful eyes. He started leaning in slowly and I was impatient and I pulled him by the collar. We kissed. It was so amazing. His lips against mine. Oof. We heard a click and a flash. We separated and saw that Soonyoung and Dokyeom laughing and fangirling. I looked back at Mingyu. He refused to look at me. He took his stuff and ran out of the house.

He didn't talk to me for months after that. I had enough of crying myself to sleep always thinking it was my fault and stood up for myself. He didn't want to talk to me FINE! I'll stop trying then.