Valentines Day

*smut later on*
February 14, 1980
Rogers eye lids fluttered open, revealing mesmerizing glossy blue eyes. A small yawn escaped past his dry lips, making him even drowsier and want to fall back asleep in the comfy bed. The blond hummed softly, lazily bringing a hand up to rub his tired eyes. The drummers tired body shifted slightly under the covers. He didn't want to, but he knew he had to get up. He scooted up against the dark wooden headboard of the bed; he then shivered at the contact of his pale bare back against the cool surface. Roger let his eyes trail from the messy white blankets on the bed to the window that showed the view of the London streets. Roger and Brians apartment they had been living in for years resembled the white apartment building outside the window. Roger loved the style of London apartment buildings, he practically begged Brian to move into the one they now resided in. Brian didn't mind. Whatever made Roger happy made him happy too.

"Morning, Angel," a soft voice cooed from the doorway of the bedroom.

Rogers head shot in the direction, a smile formed on his lips. Brian stood in the doorway with a plain white t-shirt on and comfortable grey sweatpants. His curly brown hair was a cute mess and his strong hands held a tray of a tall glass of white milk and a plate of eggs Benedict and toasted bread. Even though Brian was a vegetarian, he still bought meat because he knew Roger enjoyed it. As long as Roger was happy, he was happy. Brian couldn't help the grin on his face when he saw Rogers eyes light up at seeing the tray of food. The guitarist strolled to the bed and placed the tray gently on Rogers lap.

"Aw, Bri! You're too sweet!" Roger said, grabbing Brians face in his hands and pecking his lips with a hard kiss.

"Anything for you, love. Happy Valentine's Day," Brian smiled, sitting down on the bed next to Roger and stretching out his legs.

Roger took a bite of dry crunchy toast. "Oh shit! I totally forgot it's Valentine's Day!"

"It's alright. I already have a day planned for us. Don't you worry about getting me anything," Brian chuckled, pinching Rogers cheek playfully.

Roger swatted Brians hand away and chuckled. He almost choked on his food from giggling at the goofy older man. Brian gestured to the food he prepared and waited for the younger man to dig in. Roger nodded and grabbed the cold silver fork. He sliced the eggs Benedict in half with his fork and popped the bit into his mouth, devouring the creamy taste. (Y'all I never ate eggs benedict in my life and probs never will so lmfaoo idfk what it tastes like)

"So what're we going to do?" Roger asked with a mouthful of the food, looking at Brian with his wide blue eyes.

"Well, you better get dressed nicely and comfortably because we have a big day ahead of us, I'm not spoiling it," Brian replied, using his thumb to wipe some food off of the corner of Rogers mouth. Roger blushed.

"Bri, are you saying I don't dress nice?" Roger rolled his eyes playfully, taking another big bite.

Brian slid his hand to cup Rogers cheek lovingly. "Mm, just don't go dying your hair green."

A gasp immediately came from the blond. He brought his hand up to smack Brians shoulder. The look on his face and his reaction caused Brian to burst out in laughter. Brians arms shot down to clutch his aching stomach from laughing too hard. Roger sat there in the bed with his arms crossed over his chest and a big pout spread across his face. Roger kept his head down and refused to make eye contact with Brian, who was trying to get him to face him.

"Rog-I'm so-" Brian tried to apologize before laughter consumed him again. He slowly sank down onto the bed, so he was now laying beside the annoyed blond.

"You're mean, Brian May," Roger grumbled.

"Ah, I'm sorry, angel," Brian chuckled. "So, so sorry."