Chapter 6

Enjoy! X

*****************

I grab the mop that was in Natalie's bathroom, and I carefully go down the stairs trying to be as silent as possible giving that I'm clumsy and I could fall any second now but thank god, I reach the bottom floor safely. I hear noises coming from the living room so I carefully walk there but I immediately stop when I hear someone walking behind me.

Taylor, be brave! I cheer myself as I quickly turn around ready to hit his head with the mop when—

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Mason stands there, holding the mop tightly to make sure I don't hit him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! And why in hell are you holding a mop?!" He asks looking as if had just seen a ghost.

"I'M SLEEPING OVER! And I heard someone screaming how the fuck was I not supposed to freak out?!"

"We're playing freaking fifa! How the fuck weren't WE supposed to scream?!" He says.

"Fifa? You said FIFA?!" I ask.

"Um, yes..?" He says looking confused af.

"Take me. Now." I hold his hand and pull him by it heading to the living room.

"What?! I'm not having sex with you!" He stops.

Perv.

"Take me to play FIFA you perverted dumbass." I roll my eyes.

We go to the living room to find Caleb and Brandon each holding his controller, both looking competitive as hell.

"Guys we got company." Mason rolls his eyes.

The both turn around to see me.

"Taylor! What are you doing here?!" Caleb asks.

"I'm sleeping over." I say.

"Do you play fifa?" Brandon asks.

"Do I play fifa?" I pause, "I'm a MASTER." I say proudly.

"Well let's see then!" Brandon says looking happy that he found a new opponent.

I play with the three of them and I win at the three times, making Mason very furious and annoyed, and I enjoyed every single second of it.

"How are you so good?!" Brandon asks narrowing his eyes.

"I used to play with my dad a lot when I was younger. My mom hated it." I laughed. Remembering the good old times when my mom and dad were still together and we were actually happy.

"And you don't anymore?" Caleb asks.

"Not so much.. since I don't see my dad as much as I used to.." I say smiling to them as if reassuring them that I'm alright and that I don't need pity.

"Are you guys hungry?" Mason asks, changing the subject which I'm so grateful for.

"Depends on what you're gonna order." Brandon says.

"Pizza." Mason raises one eyebrow.

"I'm STARVING!" Brandon says, and we all laugh.

We eat pizza together and talk about really random stuff, me and Mason fight over something silly then Brandon and Caleb force us to apologize. And I am actually having a really good time! Who would've thought that me and the three most popular guys at school will spend a fun night together?

These guys are very different from what I expected them to be. Brandon is very funny and cute, he's the kind of guy that can make you piss yourself, and he has a really kind, pure heart that can make anyone like him in seconds.