Part 4

I jumped startled by the sound of wheels scraping the pavement. A Blue truck pulled up close to the curb,and i jumped up tripping over my own feet for a second and scurried over to the veicle.

"W-what are you doing outside without a coat , its like 50 degrees.." Sam ranted.

"I-i didnt have time to grab anything.." I sighed remembering that i brought absolutly nothing but my tanktop shorts my undergarments and the shoes i have on now.

"Its alright  " He cooed looking at me and then back at the road "Well figure something out.." 

I nodded, i couldnt thank him enough for this...

"Uncle Sam im really sorry for throwing this on you , especially at this time.." My eyes locked with the car clock..

"Anytime"

i sighed.

_

The car ride was long and the storm didnt let up a bit.. The car shook as if we were actually driving over rocks so, everytime i would dose off my head with be greeted with the clashing agenst the cold glass.. Then trees started fading into my view , first it started with one tree ,then two, then a few more, and before it knew it, we were engolfed in trees , they lined the street as if we were driving through a forest but this didnt bother me , i liked far isolated places, being alone was something i charished. Being neglected and lacking many friends , ive actually grown to love it , being alone had  become my friend. Though, even when things werent so down hill, it didnt bother me , a time where i had no worries,no cares, it was just me, my mom, and my dad, no abusive stepfather, no abusive mother, and no tears, except for the occasional 'no' i got when i couldnt have sugar before bed or icecream before breakfast.

        "Everythings gonna be alright Arial.." Sam reassured me as we pulled up to a small house.

 vines dangled from the roof , along with a few plants hanging, The red paint chipped along the sides, but it didnt look abandoned or, crummy nor did it have the feeling, It was comfortable and welcomeing.

"No, one should be home besides emily.." Sam said getting out of the car.

"Emily?" i questioned.

"My fiance "

I was shocked in an entire year he was already getting married , last time i checked he was so head of heels for that leah girl.

I nodded as he walked over to my side of the car opening the door for me. We rushed into house the shoulders bumping one another occasionally.The door was locked and i laughed a bit as he fumbled with the key .I shivered as the door flung open, the tempeture changing from cold and frigid , to warm and cozy. The sudden change made my skin tingle as i sighed in relief, my nose was almost instantly filled with the smell off cookies , brownies, and muffins.

        Sam shut the door and started walking , and i took that as an indication to follow.

Once he made his stop , he quickly made his way over to greet her kissing her cheek. Despite the fact that i was drenched and how awkward this situtation shouldve been ,it wasnt. It was actually kind of nice to watch, the way he looked at her , as if he adored her, it was strictly love and one day i would hope someone would look at me the same. I gave a small smile as sam made eye contact with me and cleared his throat.

"Emily, this is my neice Arial, and Arial, my fience , emily.."

She smiled brightly , approaching me with with open arms which i gladly excepted, though i was alittle embarrested at the fact that when we released from the hug , she had a wet stain on her lime greenshirt. She laughed at my shocked expression.

"Its alright its just a t-shirt , nice to meet you.."

i smiled back and taking in her looks ,through all the glances i shared at her , i didnt notice the three long scars that ran from above her eyebrow, and met at the bottom of her chin. But, i didnt stare for long and the scars were quite deep but, they didnt take away from how beautiful she was.