Part 2

He squeezed my small wrist even tighter and I yelled in pain. I brought my foot up as I far as I could to create any kind of barrier between the two of us. But he got heavier and he completely over powered me..

"Come on Darlaaa ..." He laughed making my stomach churn..

Then that's when it hit me , Darla wasn't my name it was my mom's , Was he so intoxicated that he believed I was my mother? We resemble but couldn't be mistaken for each other. I pushed my head up , eyes stinging from the strong smell of alcohol that reaked from his breath.

"I - I'm Arial .." I choked out.

He stopped for a minute , then it looked as if he realized who I was. Then He laughed bitterly. .

"That means your even better.."

Quickly he grabbed my other wrist in his enlarged hand.

 I gasped as I felt his lips skim the thin skin on my neck. No, this couldn't be happening , where was my mom ? Drunk in the other room... Why couldn't I just have a normal life with normal paren-

He let go of my wrist and his hand slowly slid down to my side.

"stop !" I cried.

And he kept going, tugging on the hem of my white tank top and I started to squirm more fierce than I had before.

He slid his hand to my pajama shorts, and I screamed as loud as I could trying alert someone, anyone.. The screams echoed throughout the house but quickly stopped.

My face stung badly , Had he smacked me?

He latched a hand over my mouth and put other back to my shorts and I tried to kick and scream all to no avail. ..

Tears lined my cheeks and I look at my reflection in the lamp...

That's it...

I wiggled one of my hands free and with not a moment wasted grabbed the lamp and smashed it over his head, hearing the satisfying 'thud' as his body collided with the floor. .

I grabbed my phone that had been on the charger next to my bed , stumbling to get out of the room due to the lack of light.

 I slammed the door shut and ran down the hall way , straight down the stairs.

I grabbed my shoes that sat at the door , fumbling with the lock...

"W-what, where are you going ?" A small voice came from the stair way. I looked up to see my mom teary eyed. though I felt something at first but I had no sympathy for it...

"Away from here," I spat and flung the door open and started running for what seemed to be hours but only God knows how long ...

I looked behind me, to reassure no one was there and slid on the shoes I grabbed. .

Then pulling out my phone , I noticed I forgot my charger but that's the least of my worries..

Where am I going to go? I have no family here. I looked through my call log until I found the closest member to here. My uncle , Samuel Uley.