[Message not sent]

-In the morning-

The day wasn't anything special to begin with, but what I do know is that it'll be one at an hour and a half.

Supposedly, I was finally gonna meet this guy I've met online.

It may be the typical "Dead-End" relationship for most people, but not for me. Because you see, I trust Kurth more than anything.

And Kurth, is nothing more than my boyfriend that I've met online a few months ago.

You see, it started with this: ....

I was scrolling through the pages of my Facebook account last month, 28th day of February if I'm not mistaken.

A chat bubble appeared on my screen with an unknown profile picture of a certain guy. The message bubble was showing that he was waving at my profile.

And as a friendly online neighbor, I waved back.

Then we started talking and such. Constant chatting turned into mid-night chats, then it turned to all-night calls. And not a single one of them that I've hated.

And throughout these calls and chats us, I've grown feelings for him. But he confessed first, and luckily, I felt the same.

My mother once told me that I can't trust strangers online, because on the internet, your profile itself can be faked.

But I didn't choose to listen to those words because.. I've grown to love Kurth because of how he makes me feel comfortable talking to him, his very existence makes me comfortable knowing that I have someone like him on my side.

And now here we are, about to meet up personally because to be honest, I haven't seen his face.

Though his profile picture showed his face, although I really wanted to meet him, physically.

~•~•~•~

Flashback...

An unknown contact is waving at you.

(You waved back!)

" Hi. "

" Hi! 😄"

" I don't want to interrupt whatever you're doing but... Would you be interested in building a conversation?😂"

" I don't know whether you're serious or not but, sure, let's. 😄"

~~~

" Aw c'mon! Just spill it!! I wanna know!!"

" Nope. You, my friend, don't have the clearance. Ha. "

" Xo sad. 😢"

" Do you really want to know that badly...? "

" Uh would I be this persistent I didn't want to know that bad? "

" Ugh... Fine... I uh.. like you. "

" Aw, I like you too. 😊"

" No. I 'like' like you. You know what, never mind, forget about what I said. "