"BUT HYUNGGGGGG"

jaehyun came and calmed the boy, " lele, nana , come help me put all the bags in the car ", within 20 minutes , they were on the road . jaemin somehow managed to sit near the driver seat , he switched on the radio station,

" Hello this is your DJ Johnny live from Chicago , Today we will be interviewing a Canadian popstar , well almost all of you would be guessing by now ..."

" I'm pretty sure its my clone Justin Bieberrr ", lucas shouted excitedly.

ten answered rubbing his ear with one hand , " you do realize none of us are deaf right , so quit shouting , I'm trying to listen to this johnny dude",

jaemin replied flatly, " you mean stalking him ?".

" yes , doyoung hyung , HYUNGGG , are you listening?"

" yes lele , don't scream , I'm listening ", protecting his ears for the second time that day,

"I saw ten hyung talking to his father happily yesterday and he seemed to giggle a lot tho , which I found weird because...."

chenle was interrupted by ten's hand on his mouth preventing him from completing what he wanted to say,

renjun continued with a smirk," because ten hyung was enjoying himself talking with his 'FATHER' who happens to have the contact name ' Johnny so Daddy".

jaehyun almost stepped on the brakes , " JOHNNY SO WHAT ? "

yuta laughing at ten's creativity , " its Johnny Suh or Seo Young Ho, jaehyun please drive the car properly, we have three kids in the car, let's tease ten later ".

" hey what about me ?", whined renjun,

doyoung smacked his head saying, " the fact that you know you're not included shows how you spend way too much time with ten and lucas".

jaemin shushed everyone so that they could listen to the radio , lucas was wrong because the pop star was Shawn Mendes and not Bieber.

-Radio Show-

Johnny: So Shawn , What inspired you to write , 'In my blood'?

Shawn : Well, That is kinda personal , but I'm willing to open up about it , It is based on my anxiety disorder for which I've been undergoing therapy .

Johnny: If you feel free , What kind of therapies exactly ?

Shawn : Actually I'm glad you asked , it's therapies like listening to music , running on treadmill , basically my favorite hobbies .

Johnny : I've heard that your a fan of K-pop , Is it true ?

Shawn: OH yes , In fact I'm a fan of BTS

Johnny : That's really great ...

Shawn(interrupting Johnny) : You are unexpectedly lowkey

Johnny: *laughs awkwardly* What do you mean ?

Shawn: Aren't you an idol too ?

Johnny: I was asked to , but I rejected the offer

Shawn: Like seriously , cause I heard you rejected even the offer to be in Big Time Rush ?

Johnny: You seriously do know a lot , Yes I did , because I have some really great friends in my mom's place and I wanted to finish my studies with them