Stage 3...

~Issac's POV~
I let out a scream. It slowly died off once I realized the building wasn't crashing onto us and you know... killing us. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up. "M-Mom!" I cried out, struggling out of Ashleigh's grip. Ashleigh finally let go of me as I hugged her leg. "Mom!" I repeated, tears steadily pouring down my face. "Hey Squirt." Mom replied, I realized she had pushed the building into another. She leaned down and picked me up.

~Rainbow Dash's POV~
"Where's Fluttershy?" I turned to Ashleigh, with an evil glare. She put her hands up in defense, "we got separated! The earthquake was huge!" I looked down at Issac and he nodded sniffling, confirming that Ashleigh was telling the truth. "Shit..." I mumbled. I felt a glare burn through my skull. "Swear." Issac grumpily stated seriously. I gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry Squirt." I replied with a chuckle. "Let's go find your M-." I was cut off by a huge rumble in the earth. "Another earthquake?!" I covered Issac's ears with a hand. "No..." Ashleigh quietly said.

~Fluttershy's POV~
As I was walking, the earth began to rumble much more aggressively. I stumbled to catch my balance 'what's going on?!' I don't get it! I fell on my injured knees making me wince. I looked down the crack beneath me, a glowing red light slowly seeping higher in the cracks. I quickly jumped up in fear. "What the??" I stepped closer to get a closer look, lava spraying out of the cracks in the road, forcing me to jump backwards, holding my shoulder. I let out pained cries, as I fell back onto the road. "The third stage is volcanos?! What's next a tornado?" I asked myself trying to distract myself from this pain. That's gonna leave a terrible scar. I quickly stood up and jumped across another gap, lava starting to spray out the ground like some fountain. I need to find Ashleigh and my baby. Oh Dashie please come back soon... We need your help.

~Ashleigh's POV~
"It's the fire stage!" I yelled at Dash. Dash was giving me some sort of death glare but I didn't find her intimidating at all. "The hell you mean Fire Stage!?" Before I could answer, Issac interrupted, "Swear!"

"It's not even a swear!"

"Yes it is Mom!"

"No it's not, who told you that?"

"Mommy."

"Of course she did!" Dash frustratedly ran a hand through her hair. "Now please explain what the stages are!" I stared at her, "you know what they are! You explained them to Flutters!" Dash glared at me, "I know what I did, but I forget!" I groaned. "Okay. So basically, the first stage was water. The second stage was earth. This stage is fire, which means the next stage is most likely air!" I quickly grabbed Dash's hand and raised my other hand creating a forcefield around us, lava spilling out the cracks. "The four elements?! Aren't there twelve?" She asked, holding her child close to her with her other hand. "Yes but if we stop it, the last one will be the next one if we would get our shit together!" Issac slapped my hand, leaving a stinging sensation, "ow!" I glared at him, "what was that for?" I asked. "Swear!" He shouted.

~Fluttershy's POV~
I kept running, it felt like forever since I took a break. Who am I kidding? I haven't. My breathing became heavier, I became slower, more tired. My sprint slowly turned to a jog, which turned into a walk. I slowly started to drag myself. "Almost... there..." I whispered out of breath. I caught a glimpse of the lava behind me, making ways towards me. I let out a wheezy laugh and tried to run again. My lungs were screaming at me to take a break. I couldn't, I must find my child... Ashleigh better have kept her word... please I hope she did.

~Rainbow Dash's POV~
I watched as the lava bursted from underneath the surface. "What happened to everyone?" I asked as I looked at Ashleigh. "The stages didn't come in order like they were supposed to." She replied softly, "the huge wave came first... then the earthquakes... and now this." She looked around at the fire. "After the wave hit and the earthquakes started happening, we couldn't keep everyone underground. They'd be crushed and Fluttershy isn't as skilled with her powers yet... Only when she's angry." She continued. I listened closely, and looked down at Issac. "Eh... Everyone for themselves." I mumbled softly. "I need to find Fluttershy. I don't want her to be hurt." I stated clearly. Ashleigh nodded in agreement. "Let's do it. We'd be better all together anyways." She replied bluntly. I nodded.

~Welp that's two parts in a day. ^.^ I'm so glad I'm able to start up this story again. I had so many ideas that I've lost. If you have any ideas feel free to text me on this app, or comment :) ~