The Light Within Her

Rainbow Dash's Pov
Zalgo! I quickly turned around looking at Fluttershy. She was sitting up rubbing her eyes. "Dash? What's wrong?" I bit my lip. "Hide!" She flinched. "What? Wh-" "Go!!!" She fled out the room with a yelp. Sorry...it's the only way to protect you. I disappeared, appearing outside in front of Zalgo. "What do you want..." I growled slightly clenching my fists. "You, Dash." He chuckled darkly. I stared at him. "Why me?" I asked with a growl. He chuckled. "Oh simple...I need you to come back to hell to serve me." I snickered. "Serve you? Do you know who I am?" He glared at me. "The chosen one Dash, I know. Come with me. You won't regret it. 'Dash no!!' I winced at the yell. "Forget it! I'm not leaving!!" He shook his head. "Wrong answer I must sadly say." Before I could do anything he grabbed my neck squeezing it. I clawed his hand letting out forced chokes. "Stop!!!" My heart sunk. Fluttershy ran out and grabbed his arm pulling it. "Let her go!" She screamed. My eyes widened as he shot her with his dark red magic. I watched her fly a few yards away. "F-Flutters.." I choked out, tears welling up as she didn't move. He started laughing. Anger welled up inside me. My hands started glowing red and I put them between us. "Go back to hell!!!" I shot him. He fell back letting me go. "I will release hell on this earth!!" I landed on the ground as he fell back into his portal yelling at me. I crawled to Flutters. "Flutters?" I called out shakily. I slowly picked her up in my arms. "I-It's time to wake up..." I whispered tears flowing down my cheeks. I felt her slow breathing. I put my hand on where she got hit. "Your gonna be okay." I whispered. She opened her eyes. I stared at her eyes. They were...ice blue...what the fuck!? She smelled like an Angel...wait...no...Zalgo...you fucking asshole!! "Fl-Flutters...do you remember who I am?" She simply nodded with a smile as her teal eyes returned. "Of course Dashie..." Dashie? ...is that my nickname? "Dashie?" I asked with a small smile. She tilted her head. "Mhmm" she smiled at me. I couldn't help but hug her close to my chest. I almost failed my destiny, to keep her safe. I sighed. I don't care what Zalgo does to this earth. Or what he releases on earth...I'm keeping this girl safe.

Fluttershy's Pov
I felt different in a way...I don't know how. The way Dash looked at me. Her eyes were wide with worry. I don't want to scare her again. I didn't notice I was crying. She looked at me. "Shy are you honestly okay?" She asked me. I smiled wide as tears were flowing down my cheeks. "I-I'm just glad you're okay!" I sobbed smiling. She pulled me closer to her. "I'm not leaving you Fluttershy. I promised remember?" I nodded sniffling wiping my tears on my sleeve. "Y-Yeah..." I got a bad feeling all of a sudden. "Dash..I have a bad feeling..." I whispered shaking. "Me too...inside now. Come on." She helped me up, and ran off inside. I followed behind and shut the door behind me, locking it. I backed up a bit. I looked upstairs at Dash who was searching the closet in the hallway. I was confused. I looked down at my hands as they started glowing ice blue. My eyes went wide. "D-Dash!?" I yelped. She slid downstairs and her eyes widened as well. "Flutters?!" She grabbed my hands, and yelped as I shocked her. "I-I'm sorry!" I cried. "Calm down Flutters!" She exclaimed she seemed to be panicking just as much as I was. I took in a deep breath and let it go. My hands stopped glowing. I sighed in relief. "Your an Angel..." she mumbled. I looked at her. "What?" I was confused... "you're an Angel, Zalgo did that on purpose. I'm a demon. Remember...except...I don't hate you. Why don't I hate you?" She looked troubled. "D-Do you think your half?" I asked without thinking. "Huh?" She looked at me. "You know...half Angel half Demon?" She blinked as I stood there. "Your a genius Fluttershy!" I flinched as she hugged me. "Is this why your the chosen one?" I managed to say with the last of my breath. She stiffened and backed away, letting me go. "Maybe..." she murmured. "But it's okay! Everything makes sense now!" She exclaimed. I looked at the window. "Is...is that what he meant...by releasing hell on earth..." I whimpered. Dash ran to the window. "Fuck...are you kidding me..." she sighed. I walked closer and tried to see what was outside. "What is it?" I asked squinting looking out the window. I looked at where she was and she had already ran upstairs. I followed behind her as she was packing my clothes in my backpack. "Wh-what are you doing?" I asked shakily. "Are we moving again?" She nodded. "On foot, yes. Will we come back? Maybe. Depends on how the outcome comes out." I shook me head. "I don't understand what's out there?" I asked. She shook her head. "You'll see..." I walked downstairs. After a few minutes. She handed me a crowbar. What do I need this thing for...it's heavy. "What is it for?" I looked at her. "Hope you know how to swing that thing." I blinked getting scared. "What?" My anxiety started acting up. She stuck a pocket knife in my pants pocket. "I-I can't k-k-kill anyone or anything!" I gasped. My breathing started getting out of hand. Dash hugged me close. "Shhh you'll be fine...I promise you." I felt her kiss my forehead. I blushed lightly looking up at her. It was normal for her to kiss my forehead. We were really close enough to do so. She cared a lot about me, and my well being. I cared the same for her. She was my bestest friend. If that's a word. I followed her to the window. I finally saw what she was talking about. My heart sunk. I wasn't ready for this change...I wasn't ready for this living nightmare...but it was happening...God help us...

///another cliffhanger ;-; sowwy////