Stage 1...

Fluttershy's Pov
I ran with Ashleigh, holding Issac in my arms. Ashleigh then froze. "What is it?!" I asked frantically stopping ahead of her. "... The stages aren't in the order they're supposed to be..." She mumbled. My eyes went wide as I looked up at a giant wave, hovering over the city. Issac screamed and Ashleigh took my hand, sprinting through town TOWARDS THE WAVE?! "Ashleigh!?" Ashleigh ignored me and kept running. I swallowed as it began to crash through the city. "MOMMY!" Issac screamed. Ashleigh then jumped down into the underground tunnel where everyone was. "Help me!" Ash growled as she put up a force field, closing the entrance. I put Issac down and helped her keep it up as it crashed into the force field. "Holy sh-" I yelped, falling onto my knees. Issac backed away, whimpering holding onto the walkie talkie.

Rainbow Dash's POV
I pressed the button on the walkie talkie, sitting behind cover. "Hello?"

I released the button.

"M-Momma!"

"Issac?! Are you alright?!"

"I'm scared!"

"Don't be... Wait... Where's Flutters?"

"M-Mommy is holding back a g-"

Nothing was heard but screaming, and Ashleigh yelling at the people to calm down. Then a familiar voice was heard. She sounded as if she was in pain. I panicked.

"Issac?! Issac!!" I yelled. Bullets flew next to my head and I ducked lower. "Shit..." I clipped the walkie talkie to my pants and pulled out my pistol. I took in a deep breath, standing up and shooting.

Issac's POV
I whimpered as Ashleigh and Mommy held their hands up. I ran to Mommy and hugged her waist. "Sweetheart please get back. I can't concentrate!" She yelled in panic. I quickly let go and watched as people ran down the tunnel. "M-Mommy! They're leaving..." I backed away. "Go with them!" Ashleigh yelled. "We'll be alright!" Mommy added. I nodded slowly and ran with them. A woman grabbed my arm and started asking questions. "Where's your parents?" I pointed back at where Mommy was helping Ashleigh. She looked back down at me, shaking her head, pulling me towards her husband. I panicked not knowing these people. "We have to keep him, his parents are gone." She told her husband. I felt tears fill my eyes. "She's not gone! She's over there!" I cried out.

Fluttershy's POV
I

heard Issac's screams coming from the tunnels. I quickly lost concentration and turned away from the waves crashing against the entrance. "Fluttershy!" Ashleigh yelped in pain. I looked back, as water began to enter the underground. I quickly put up my force field. Biting my lip I whispered an apology to Issac.

Few hours later

I fell to the floor. Exhausted. Ashleigh limped down the tunnel to reassure everyone that everything was okay. I dragged myself to my feet. Walking after her. I looked around for Issac. "Issac?" I called out for him. I saw him being held by a woman that was older than me. I walked forward and grabbed his hands. Only being pushed back by the woman. "I'm his mother..." I stated calmly. Issac quickly tried to hug me. "His mother is dead." She growled, "He even said so." Issac shook his head, "No I said she was in there!!" Again he pointed. The woman's husband, tried to pull his wife away, "let him go..." He mumbled. Losing my patience, I moved her hands away from my son, picking him up in my arms. Issac wrapped his arms around me tightly and I sighed with relief. I slumped back against the wall, holding him close. I was tired... I didn't want to sleep... I was scared for our lives. Ashleigh sat next to me and layed her head on my shoulder. "I'll keep watch... Don't worry." She told me. I smiled a little, closing my eyes, as Issac was already asleep. I slowly drifted into what was called sleep.

////I'm so tired ;-;\\\\