Chapter 6

Here's the new part to the story. I hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe!!!!

*******************************************************************

Chapter 6.

Josie’s POV

I stood awkwardly as Niall hurriedly answered his phone. We almost kissed. NIALL HORAN ALMOST KISSED ME!!!! The man I had so badly fallen for, had lightly brushed his lips to mine. I was pulled back into present time when I heard Niall yelling. I looked over worriedly, overhearing the conversation that was making him so angry. “Niall we’ve found out a something about Josie. She’s not a good person Niall, you’re going to have to stop meeting up with her. It’s what’s good for the band” The voice on the other line said softly. “No! I can’t do that to her!” He screamed. I flinched as torturous memories conquered up once more in my head, my past threatening to change my future. “No! I’m not gonna let you do this!” he screamed once more. I couldn’t let myself ruin him. I had ruined so many people’s lives before. I couldn’t let him close enough to know the truth. Everyone I’d gotten close to had fled when they found out about… I can’t even think about what happened, despite the images that were flashing through my mind. Air. I needed air.

I tried to keep the look of shock off my face as I stumbled out of the room, although it was more like a run. I should’ve known my past would catch up with me eventually. I reached the door, flinging it open and stumbling out. I looked up through my tear stained eyes to the blinding flashes of paparazzi’s cameras. News and entertainment reporters fired questions out all at once. I raised my right hand to shield my blinded eyes from the lights, before I realised what I had done. I heard a gasp rumble through the crowd, the looks of shock crossing across their faces.  I dropped my hand quickly, pulling the long sleeve shirt back down to cover them up, but realisation shrunk in as I figured they had seen the cuts already. I heard a quiet gasp behind me as I spun around quickly, facing a shocked looking Hannah. “Jo… Josie?” she whispered hoarsely. My heart froze as I realised she didn’t know. A tear dropped from my face and I ran away from the scene, choking on my own tears. I heard some of the paparazzi run after my with their cameras, trying to get an answer out of me, but I was too fast for them as I unlocked my car and sped off quickly, leaving my best friend feeling betrayed of trust, and the paparazzi with a lot of unanswered questions.

                                         ------------------------------------------------------

Hannah’s POV

I stood paralysed in shock as I looked out to where Josie had drove off. The paparazzi were as crazy as ever, rushing forward to find out the answers to this catastrophe were. But I didn’t know. I really didn’t. Josie obviously hadn’t trusted me enough to tell me. I blinked back tears as I remembered the image of the blood raw cuts drawn across her pale delicate wrists.  “Do you know that woman ma’am? Did you have any knowledge of her doing self-harm?” a blond women shouted. The paparazzi looked at me curiously and edged forward to hear my answer, eager to get anything out of me that might get them some good money. I opened my mouth, then closed it again, a large lump forming in the back of my throat. I tried to answer them, yell at them, tell them to piss the fuck off but the lump only caused me to gag slightly. Tears rolled down my face, as I broke down in front of them, their cameras flashing at a million miles an hour. I heard the door open quickly and someone’s arm wrap around my waist as the paparazzi threw even more questions towards the person. “Is she your girlfriend?” “How long have you been together?” “Did YOU know about that girl?”

“STOP!” the man bellowed suddenly. I looked up, startled to see Harry’s furious face. “What goes on in my love life is none of your business, yes I do know that girl, no I didn’t know she was harming, yes I do intend to help her and Hannah here,” he motioned his hand towards me. “has known me for as long as I can remember. I can neither confirm, nor deny if we are dating, but I can tell you now, when I do find out the answer you will be the absolute last to know.” Harry grinned his winning smile, smirking slightly at their shocked faces as he turned towards me. “Let’s go.” He mumbled, guiding me back into the room and sitting me down at the table where Niall was. “Spill.” Harry said simply, raising his eyebrows and sitting down slowly. I stared at Niall who had taken to the fettle position as he rocked back and forth, tears streaming down his face as his eyes seemed to be distant. “All my fault… it’s all my fault…” He kept on crying quietly.