Chapter 2

JUST a reminder that you guys should vote and comment on this stoy, it would be very appreciated xx love you guys

----------------------------------------------------CHAPTER 2--------------------------------------------------------

Josie’s POV

I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY ARE FINALLY HERE…IN AUSTRALIA!! I have waited my whole live for this moment… in time; I’ll find the words to say…No Josie, no daydreaming about their songs! I can’t believe they are in Australia, where I am, breathing the same air as me!

I stood up when I heard a ruckus from downstairs. I scampered down the stairs, passed Hannah and outside to the letterbox. There was a letter addressed to me and ripped it open. Getting my act together, I slowly looked down and carefully read:

Dear Josie O’leary

CONGRATULATIONS, you have won the One Direction competition. You and One other friend get to meet…

I screamed. Hannah came running out with a first-Aid kit in her hand.

“Oh my gosh, Josie, are you ok, are you bleeding? Are you dead?”

“OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG!!!” I screamed into her face. She quickly covered her ears and groaned

“What is it Josie?”

“You and me… ARE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!”

I noticed that she stiffened up; I sent her a suspicious glance and she waved it off with a brush of her hand. I wonder why she did that. It’s not like she knows them or anything.

Hannah’s POV

“You and me… ARE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!” I stiffened. She looked at me weirdly but I waved her off. This can’t be happening! I can’t believe it. He won’t remember me at all; I’ll just be another fan. He has millions of girls pining after him why would he even remember me? Why am I even thinking about this? I should be congratulating my friend on her win. “Congratz hun!!” I said quickly hoping she didn’t notice my slight pause. My mind wandered to the boy that left to move to England. Harry; my best friend. “So, who are you taking?” I asked. “You of course love!” she screamed and I blocked my ears quickly. I can’t believe it, I’ll see Harry again after all this time. “Oh monkey’s banana! We’re gonna be late if we don’t get ready at this second! Hurry up Macri!” She ran into the house dragging me alongside her to get ready for the concert.

The wind nipped at my bare skin as I was standing in line for the tickets with Josie. She was bouncing up and down in excitement. It was the middle of winter and she put me in a comfortable sleeveless dress with a thin cardigan over the top and leggings while she got to wear a blue knit with black skinny jeans and flats.

Josie skipped up to the guard and whispered something to him. He gave her two lanyards and opened a red rope. She gestured over to me and I ran over to her. “Are you with her?” he asked in a very gruff voice. “y-yes.” I squeaked out. “Go on in.” he replied. Josie squealed and grabbed my hand. We ran into the stadium and looked for our seats. We sat down in the 5th row and waited for the boys to come on stage. As the room filled with screaming girls, I looked over quickly at Josie who was bouncing in her seat. I sniggered and she glared at me. Suddenly, the lights went down and the countdown began.