Chapter 4

WHOO 5 uploads in one day... IM ON A ROLL.... DONT forget to vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!\

CHAPTER 4

Louis’s POV

“So what’s with you and that Josie girl Niall?” I asked him while nudging him in the ribs. “Nothing!” he yelled and ran over to the bed and threw himself on it and covered his head with the pillow. “Aw… Does Niall have a little crush on Josie?” Harry teased. “You can’t talk Harry! You were staring at that Hannah girl all night, even on stage, your eyes were firmly planted on hers. Niall teased back. I laughed and he looked down and blushed. What’s wrong with him, he’s been acting differently, even since we’ve been in Australia. He’s been so distracted with everything and at every signing, he looks down the line like he is looking for someone in particular. “You’ve been acting differently Harry, every time she’s around, you stiffen up and look at her weirdly, as if you know her!” Harry sighed and ruffled his hair; a trait which he normally does when he is stressed or is sad about something. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He tried again and closed his eyes. “Do you know that girl I told you about; the girl that was my best friend until I moved to Cheshire? I haven’t seen her for ten years and the last I heard of her, she was living in Australia. I’ve been trying to look for her everywhere but I haven’t seen her yet. I just wish I could see her scruffy brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes again. It’s been too long, ya know?” he said. Niall went up to him and punched his shoulder. “Well, what’s her name mate? We might be able to help you find her.” I said. He looked at all of us and muttered something. “What mate?” Zayn said. Harry took a deep breath and breathed one word. “Hannah.”

Josie’s POV

Today. Today is the day I get to see Niall again. Oh and the other boys of course. Niall has only called a couple of times because he was so busy. I woke up later than usual cause I heard from other girls that the bands always remember the people at the end. Hannah was still asleep so I quickly woke her up so she could make lunch for us. While she made sandwiches I picked out the clothes that we were gonna wear. I picked out an off the shoulder blue top with black jeans for Hannah while I picked out a knit and shorts for myself. It was 4pm by the time we got to the place where the signings were happening. I grabbed Hannah’s arm and dragged her over to the line that went on for ages. She sighed; “This is gonna be a very long wait.” She said. “Grasshopper, waiting at a signing is an art. First you must be patient and let it flow, then it will just happen.” I said in an old man’s voice. She laughed quietly and turned back to the line. We waited about 5 hours. We were finally nearly at the head of the line. I could hear them talking. “They didn’t come..” I heard Niall mutter sadly. “How do you know Niall? We could just be right at the end of the line so we could be last to see you!” I yelled. All their heads snapped up and they all grinned. I grinned back and Hannah blushed when she saw Harry and smiled slightly. I looked at the girls in front of us, sending us death glares. A girl with bleached blonde hair came up to Hannah. “Stay away from my man bitch! Your just a fat cow who could run over a whale with just your toe! Why would Harry even want you?” She looked down and I saw a tear silently fall down her cheek. “Who would ever want you? Your just a fat bitch who tried to steal my man away from me!” she screamed. Hannah was visibly crying. I snapped. No one ever hurts my friend. “Bitch please, if you jumped rope, I’m pretty sure the ground would split in half. Don’t you dare ever pick on my friends when I’m here because you will be dead. Hannah is the best person ever and your just a bitch with a bad imagination!” I screamed back. She scoffed and flipped her fake hair and walked up to Harry. “Hey Harry, how are you?”

“Are you ok?” he asked. I scoffed. Really? He would take her side? “Oh yeah, just a bitch trying to take you away from me.” She said. Hannah was sobbing quietly and I saw Harry stand up. “C’mon, lets go Hannah.” I said quietly while rubbing her back in circles. She nodded and we started to walk away. “I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to my friend.”

He started rubbing smooth circles on her back just like I did just before. She began to stop crying but held onto Harry tighter, grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her and ran his hands up her waist slowly. She stopped crying immediately and whispered something in his ear. I couldn’t make it out at all. Harry pulled her away and searched her eyes for something. After a couple of seconds he pulled her in tightly and squeezed her. I backed away and ran into a hard wall, or what I thought was a wall. “Are you ok hun?” Niall asked. “Yeah” I answered quietly and we looked at each other. Niall slowly grabbed my waist and brought me closer. OMG Niall is gonna kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Our lips brushed againt each other slowly; as if he was teasing me. I grabbed his neck and- RIINNNG The shrill scream of a phone interrupted us. Niall groaned and answered his phone. I can’t believe that he was about to kiss me.