"You don't get it Sweet Pea. I would have done anything for you and I would still". 

"Lou, I am so sorry. I should have been there for you when that bastard touched you", the boy said as he got up slowly, afraid I would fight him to his knees again. 

"You couldn't know and neither did I. It's my fault I should have fought harder but I didn't", I said as I let a tear escape my eye. 

"Can I ask you something?", "What is it?", I asked looking up at him. 

"Did you do anything with another guy?", Sweet Pea asked looking me deeply in my eyes. If I'd lie now he'd know. 

"Not really, Reggie kissed me the night of the grand opening but that's it, I ended up having a panic attack and pushed him off. We decided to stay friends", I explained. 

I then felt Sweet Pea's gentle hands cup my face and wipe my tears away gently. For some reason I didn't flinch nor did I get any imagines in my head.

"I'm sorry, Lou", the boy said again. 

I just nodded as we continued to walk. "You know, while Malachai did this to me I was just thinking about you and how much I wanted you to come and save me", I blurred out. 

"I just couldn't get myself to go", "Why did you do it?", I asked. 

"Do what?", "Cheat with her", I asked suddenly feeling all weak again. 

"I don't know. She was also helping me with math and we were studying one day and I don't know. She would lay her hand on my thigh or give me lovey eyes. She kissed me and I kissed back, we ended up making out but I didn't go any further", Sweet Pea explained the embarrassment lacing his voice. 

"Oh, I thought you were happy in our relationship", I mumbled to myself. "I was but-", "But what? Why did you cheat when you were so happy?", I asked. 

"I was happy but I always thought that you didn't trust me or that you would leave me as soon as a guy that was better came round. I mean look at you and then look at me but I'm sorry it was really wrong and I shouldn't have done it", Sweet Pea said. 

"You know it hurts but-", I said as I took a deep breath in noticing we reached the Jones trailer, "I forgive you. I can't keep on hating you and having this awkward tension all the time. I forgive okay but don't think I would forgive you everything". 

"Oh my- Lou, thank you. Trust me I won't hurt you ever again", Sweet Pea said as he pulled me in a tight hug. 

The hug didn't trigger me and I actually felt as if all the worries were lifted off my shoulders, I could breathe again. 

"I still love you Sweet Pea. Maybe one day", I smiled pulling away from the hug. "I still love you too Lou. Trust me one day I will make you mine again", Sweet Pea said and leaned down placing a soft kiss on my cheek. 

I smiled and quickly went away from him and in my trailer. "So you forgave the giant?", my dad asked looking up from his newspaper. 

"How-", "This trailer has windows and I could hear and see you two", my dad said. 

"Oh don't give me that look, Mister I-gad-a-fling-with-Alice-Cooper-all-summer-long-because-she-was-my-school-love", I said taking him off guard. 

"How did you-", "I just know everything, dad. Remember you're talking to the Serpent Queen after all", I laughed as I went into my room. 

*

Sweet Pea's POV

"Why you smiling so widely?", Fangs asked as he laid on the sofa watching something on the TV. "We talked". 

"How did it go?", Fangs asked sitting up and turning off the TV. "It went good, I told her why I didn't come that night and she told me how she felt and all", I explained grabbing two cold beer from the fridge. 

"That's awesome", "Yeah, Reggie kissed her but they decided to stay friends", I smiled handing my best friend a beer. 

"Dude that's great", Fangs smiled. "Yeah, but the best part is that she forgave me and wants a clean start", "Oh my god this is what I've been waiting for". 

"Yeah, she told me that she still loves me and I said it back", I said taking a sip from my cold drink and smiled to myself. 

"I knew you two would get through this. Can't wait for a reunion", Fangs chuckled sipping on his beer again. I rolled my eyes and turned the TV back on. 

*****

Hey guys!

A short chapter sorry, but after last chapter, I felt like you all need some good old Sweet Pea and Lou time.

Oh my god the new episode is everything. Sweet Pea getting like five minutes of screen time wow I'm shook. Also FP being the new Sheriff hell yeah, could this guy get any hotter? Also why couldn't Hiram just die? Like honestly no one likes you.