The beginning of a Journey

Authors Note 2022:

I've changed some of Mikasa's attacks into english. I decided I will have a few attacks in Japanese, mostly because they either don't have a translation or the english version sounds lame.

Luffy's attack will stay in Japanese.

Mikasa's not translated  attacks:

Oni Oni no mi Aisu = it doesn't really have a translation since it's the name of her Devil fruit + the element (in this case Aisu = ice)

Aisu Hando Blasto = the english tranlation sounds boring so I keep it in Japanese. It means Ice hand blast --> a icy wind comes out of her hand and pushes the enemy away. 

A few information before we start:

The Manga and the Characters belong to Eiichiro Oda.

My Ocs and the idea to write this Story belongs to me.

I'm re-reading and re-watching One piece. And I'm using both the Manga and the Anime to write each chapter.

Intro (because It's awesome)

Wealth,

Fame,

Power.

One man had acquired all the worldly things: The Pirate King: GOL D ROGER.

His final words before he was executed sent all people of the world out to sea.

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it! Go find it! I left it all there! Somewhere in the Grand Line,"

Men everywhere head toward the Grand Line to chase their dreams.

The world has unquestionably entered the Great Age of Pirates!

(I highly recommend listening to the Opening song now)

Chapter 1: "Monkey D Luffy and Monkey D Mikasa"

A big civilian ship is sailing slowly on the beautiful sea.

It's a very sunny and beautiful day.

A small boat is swimming not far from it. The boat is not swimming towards the ship but mostly after a Barrell.

But before the small ship is able to get the Barrell, the barrel is being fished out of the ocean and on to the ship.

"Damn it!" A young, warm voice curses slightly.

The voice belongs to Monkey D Mikasa a young woman with black, wavy shoulder-length hair and black eyes. The young woman wears a dark blue sleeveless vest, greyish shorts, and black shoes.

She looks at the ship with a slightly frustrated look.

"Ice cat-claw" Mikasa says and climbs up the ship. 

"Ship sighted off the starboard bow!" She hears a sailor yell.

Mikasa turns her head and sees a Pink ship sail towards her. She notices a Pirate Flag with a heart inside the skull on the mast.

"There's a Pirate flag on the mast! It's a Pirate ship! We're under attack! We're under attack!" The sailors yell and Mikasa hears them run.

The Pirate ship shoots at the Civilian ship and hits it.