Chapter 14: The Battle begins

Get away from me!! Fire Pearls lucky you!" Pearl yells and shoots a wave of fire around him.

Sanji and Luffy jump out of the way while Mikasa stretches out her harm with her palm open and absorbs Pearl's fire.

Everyone, except Luffy, looks at her surprised.

"Fire is not a problem for me. Fire won't hold back all danger" Mikasa says before she glances at Sanji. "Need my help?" She asks.

Sanji shakes his head and smirks as he takes a puff out of his cigarette. "Nah, you can't be a cook if you're afraid of fire." He says and focuses back on Pearl.

Pearl grits his teeth. "Darn!! This one's smooth as polished silver!! Flaming Pearl Surprise!" He exclaims and throws a punch with his iron shields, which are on fire.

But Sanji simply dodges the shields and kicks Pearl in his face again.

The Don Krieg's pirates are shocked and take aback that Sanji was able to hit Pearl again.

Pearl is knocked back onto his back, but he gets back up. "How dare you!?" He yells with tears in his eyes and holds his face.

"Danger! Big Danger! Eat Pearl's pearls of fire!!" He yells and shoots fire bullets at the ship, where Zeff is standing with his arms crossed at the doorway of the Baratie Ship.

Zeff deflects those five bullets with one leg. "Even with one leg, that was nothin'." He says with a smirk.

"Nice move, mister!" Luffy exclaims while the other cooks cheer.

Mikasa nods before she notices Don Krieg pulling out a Morning Star out of his armor.

"That pearl, always complicating things! Before you can set fire to that ship I'll sink you, fin and all!" Don Krieg says and throws a big morning star towards the ship.

The Morning star is flying right towards where Sanji and Pearl stand .

"Sanji look out!!" One of the Cooks yells.

"It's hopeless he's surrounded by fire!" Another one adds

Mikasa holds her hand forward and absorbs the fire into her palm while Luffy jumps forward and deflects the Morning star with his Gum Gum Bazooka attack.

The big spike ball is bouncing back towards Don Krieg and it hits the mast next to him.

Luffy and Sanji jump out of the way, while the mast hits Pearl on the head and knocks him out.

Mikasa glances back and her eyes narrow as the Don Krieg's pirates freak out about Pearl being knocked out.

"Hold it there, Sanji!" Gin says as he holds a gun towards Zeff's head, Zeff is pushed onto the floor and Gin holds a broken piece of Zeff's wooden leg in his hand. "I don't want to kill you!"

"Gin!" Luffy growls.

"Gin! Why, you...!" Sanji grits his teeth.

"I don't care if he was a living legend. Now he's just a cook. I got no problem splatterin' his brains on the deck." Gin says.