Trin: Baby ion gaf cause imma do it again. 🤷‍♀️ and again and again and maybe again. (9:24 PM)

Robz: Soooo bitch you was sucking balls? That's what y'all was up there doing? (9:25 PM)

We did everything. 😎 (9:26 PM)

Nic-Nac: Yea and everybody heard you me and Trey was down in the lobby and we stepped outside because it felt good out side and all everybody hear was moaning we look up tryina find out where the fuck it was coming from couldn't find it cause he damn hotel too tall! (9:28 PM)

Nic-Nac: Btw that one bitch that like Chris and fucked August is here. Kelly is here, and for some strange reason I seen some girl asking around about Kehlani. I got a close look at her, brown skin kinda tall curly hair brown eyes small lips...(9:29 PM)

Karen here? (9:30 PM)

Robz: Who the hell invited Kelly? (9:30 PM)

Trin: I'm tryina figure out why people so bold. 🤦‍♀️ (9:31 PM)

Nic-Nac: Letoya, Michelle, and Solange are looking at us very strangely can we not make it obvious we're texting each other. (9:32 PM)

Robz: Stop laughing out loud hoes. (9:33 PM)

Trin: Ain't nobody looking up from they phone, and y'all bitches funny I can't stop laughing. This all I do when I'm texting y'all laughing loud as fuck. (9:34 PM)

Okay, look we gonna finish this conversation later when we ain't getting looked at like we crazy. Phones down everyone love you bitches. (9:35 PM)

Trin: Love you more hoes. 😘 (9:36 PM)

Robz: I love my dick goblins and pussy muncher. ❤️ (9:37 PM)

Nic-Nac: Love you babies. 💋(9:38 PM)

We all looked up at the same time putting our phones down with a goofy smiles on our faces. But I noticed all of our spouses looking up from our phones as well and they all were shaking they're heads laughing while everyone else was trying to figure out what the hell we had going on.

"So how about those Lakers?" Trey asked, and everybody just awkwardly chuckled going along with it.

"I heard Kobe was retiring this year." Kehlani commented, I decided to stay quiet and just listen and observe everyone.

I was noticing my sister staring at Trinity, and not in a mean way or just even like she has anything on her face. She was staring like she wanted her. I looked over at Trinity who Kehlani had her arm around, they seemed to be in their own world not even recognizing the stares. They were a cute non-couple soon to be couple.

I looked at Letoya's hands, no ring. I then looked at Mijo's hands, no ring. He was acting as though he didn't even wanna be around her they ain't even looked at each other since I sat at this table. I noticed Michelle and Jamie flirting and talking but Letoya staring closely.

I smell drama, how was I going to approach this though? I kept scanning August and Robyn we're doing fine discussing boy names because they both wanted a boy. Chris and Kehlani were discussing a her modeling contract with black pyramid, and his hand was on my thigh moving up slowly. He just smiled he couldn't keep his hands to himself ever.

Trey and Onika were busy kissing on each other, Jamie was making Michelle, and Mijo laugh. While Trinity was laying on Kehlani's shoulder kissing on her neck while she talked to Chris.

"Trinity you gone stop kissing on that girl so she can talk?" Solange joked and Trinity smirked shaking her head.

"Solo I will fuck her in front of y'all, better ask about me." Trinity replied

"She will." Everyone except for Letoya, Michelle, Solange and Mijo said.

"Oh yeah?" Solange asked, I seen that devilish look on her face. What was my baby sister up to?

"Yeah." Trinity replied looking over at my sister. Kehlani was just looking back and forth between the two like everyone else was. Solange Locke's her lips not taking her gaze from Trinity and everybody's eyes widened except for mine, Trinity smirked recognizing what Solange was doing. She grabbed Kehlani's face pressing her lips against hers as they went into a deep make out session I looked at Solange who was liking what she was seeing.

"What da hell just happened?" August asked in a shocked tone. "Did ya just hook up a threesome Trinity? What you okay with this Kehlani?"

We all looked at Kehlani, she grabbed Solange by her face and then Trinity bringing their faces close as their lips met right in front of her and Kehlani watched closely you could tell she was getting turned on watching them tongue each other down.

"What. The. Hell. Is. This?" Chris asked me.

"I don't know, I really don't even know baby." I replied

"Trinity said I only got one life and imma live that bitch." Robyn said making us all laugh. Kehlani now has her arm over Trinity's shoulder and my sister's shoulder. And conversation went on, I'm just gone mind my business.

"I gotta use the restroom baby girl I'll be right back." Chris whispered to me getting up, I nodded as he kissed my cheek before walking off. I glanced around the restaurant and I noticed Kelly walking toward the bathroom, and then Karen. I squinted my eyes, my husband walked into the men's bathroom not paying anyone any mind.

Kelly made sure no one was watching before she snuck into the men's bathroom. Karen came from the women's bathroom quickly moving into the men's bathroom.

I started laughing out loud out no where making everyone at the table stop talking. I was just laughing hysterically, "Bey you okay?" Trin asked

"Girl bitches think they slick." I said shaking my head as I got up from my seat making my way through the restaurant over to the bathrooms.
I pushed the men's door open walking in.

~~~~~~~

*Sips Tea*

Soooo go check out Three's No Crowd, got Kehlani, Beyoncé, Rihanna, and Jhene Aiko.

Just so y'all know I'm about to fuck some shit up, BAD.

~Sincerely Jay 🤗