22

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles:

"Hey bitches." I greeted everyone as I sat at the table. Chris soon joined and everybody was staring at us.

"We ain't ordered yet waiting on y'all nasty asses." Jamie said

I gripped the rails of the balcony, Chris had roughly gripped my hair yanking me back pounding himself in and out of me making me scream out his name.

"I am not sorry." I said laughing as I picked up my menu.

"So how's everybody liking Italy?" Chris asked.

"Aye this shit is great bruh." Trey replied and everyone agreed.

"Better be it cost me a little over a hundred million." He said making everybody laugh.

"That's a lot of damn money." Kehlani said shocked.

"Only the best for my baby." He said placing a kiss on my cheek, I couldn't help but to smile.

"Tell me what you said." He asked with a smirk as he picked me up laying me on the couch that was outside sitting on the balcony.

"I said make me.." I replied, the moment I felt him slowly re-enter me my back arched and I just let out my moans he loved when I was loud. He gripped my neck pulling me up to him as he slowly thrusted in and out of me.

"Say it now." He groaned huskily in my ear, his grip on my neck was making me even more wet.

"I-It's yours.." I spoke just a little above a whisper.

"Louder I want everyone else to hear it." He demanded before slamming me down on the couch ponding himself deeper inside me with each thrust. "Now Beyoncé." He spoke sternly making me let out a loud moan.

"It's your pussy daddy—Fuuuuck!" I scratched at his back the moment he pressed his body against mine stroking inside of me faster.

"Bey did you hear me?" Trinity asked, I snapped out of me flashback shaking my head as I put the menu down.

"Sorry what'd you say?" I asked

"Bitch are you okay?" Letoya asked

"Right, What you got going on?" Solo asked

I grinned, "Just thinking about what I got my taste buds set for that's all."

"Fuck Beyoncé!" He groaned out I took all of him into my mouth slowly, once he hit the back of my throat I heard his breathing get unsteady as I repeated the process speeding up I moaned closing my eyes as he gripped a hand full of my hair.

"You a nasty ass bitch." Onika mumbled looking at me, she was sitting right next to me so no one heard her but me. I chuckled rolling my eyes at her, she took her phone out and within seconds Me, Trinity, and Robyn's phones went off.

Nic-Nac: This bitch was talking about sucking dick, so warning ladies we're not drinking after Beyoncé or Trinity tonight. (9:23 PM)

Flaws & All (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara