winged people

"taken who was taken?" zoey asked. "he took keith, luke, and will" coran said holding the ice pack to his head. "he took them" zoey yelled. "yes he took them" coran said. "he just took them and left" coran said. zoey walked out of the medical bay and into the control room. she picked up her phone. "EVERYONE OUT I HAVE TO MAKE A CALL" she yelled.

shiro nodded and everyone went out. zoey called her ex boyfriend." hello" said a voice. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU HAVE MY FUCKING FAMILY. I WILL ONLY GIVE YOU THREE HOURS OR I"LL SEND YOUR OWN FUCKING MISSILES TO SHOOT YOU IN THE FUCKING HEAD CHIRS. THREE FUCKING HOURS ASS HOLE" zoey yelled into the phone. "YOU BETTER TAKE MY OFFER OR YOU WILL BE IN A WORLD OF PAIN AND I WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM IN HELL" zoey said.

everyone could hear her yelled. "holy shit she's pissed" levi mouthed. "it's nice to see you too zoey" said her ex boyfriend. "FUCK OFF ASS HOLE. WHY DON"T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH ONE OF YOUR GUARDS FOR ALL I CARE I JUST WANT MY FAMILY....ALIVE" zoey yelled and hung up. she called again but this time in video chat.

he picked up and this time he was meet bye the mother look. his face went to oh my god. "you will give me my family in three hours or i will COME DOWN THERE AND KILL YOU MYSELF" zoey yelled and hung up. she opened the door and threw the phone. "ASS HOLE" she yelled. zoey walked down the hal and got loaded up. i'm saying bombs, guns, grenades, knives and swords.

this is so her song

"you said you'd give him three hours" lance said. zoey walked over to the clock and went ahead three hours. "see" she said with bark makeup on.

"lets go" zoey said grabbing another gun

"lets go" zoey said grabbing another gun. "how many weapons do you have" trevor asked. "nineteen" zoey said with a smile. she went into the black lion as everyone else went into the other lions. "i know your my husbands but i'm asking you to help me to save him. let me drive you so we both can do this together" zoey said taking the controls.

it came to life. "lets do this" zoey said. they all flew towards the beach. they all got out and pidge came out with a computer. "this way" pidge said and everyone started to run. pidge suddenly stopped at a tree. "we found a tree" lance said. "wait palm trees don't grow here" zoey said and put her ear to the tree. she tapped on the trunk as she listened.

she pulled out her knife and stabbed the tree. a box opened and she pulled out her phone. she plugged her phone into the box and a door opened after she got the password. they all stepped into the door and took out the weapons. "take the ones on the left and i'll go in and find keith. you get will and luke. Chris is mine" zoey said.

they all walked in and shiro took out three guards as lance, hunk, pidge and allura took out the rest. zoey put on her black jacket and she blended in with the walls and the floor. zoey went in and heard crying and yelling. she went into a white medical room and saw a man with a taser in front of will and luke hugging while crying. there was blood on the floor leading to the two kids. both boys had wings and bleeding feet and backs.

"back away from my kids" zoey said and they started to fight. shiro ran in and grabbed will while lance grabbed luke. zoey hand cuffed the man and walked out toward the lions. "base to black lion we have two recovered and one crime" zoey said over the radio. shiro and lance set will and luke inside the black lion as zoey chained the man in the back.

she ran into the control room in the lion and hugged will and luke. "oh my sweet babies" she said almost in tears. "when we get home you can tell me everything and mommy is going to beat someone. w....where your father" zoey asked. the two boys cried harder. "they took him. they took him and left us alone with that man" luke cried. will said nothing at all. zoey looked at will in confusion. luke whispered "daddy told me to tell you that they assaulted him" luke said. "he hasn't talk in weeks" luke said.

"what do you say we get out of here and get you both fixed up" zoey said and started to drive. "MOMMY" luke suddenly yelled. zoey looked back and saw will throwing up blood.