"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked again because I was really lost.

"Nothing can you come on so we can go"

"....ion have to go if you gon act like that"

"Put your jacket on"

"No. Not until you tell me why you acting like a asshole Chris"

I seen him grab his coat and walked pass me.

"Leaving in five, hurry up" He walked out the room leaving me there clueless.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat back down on the bed looking down at my nails. I hate when he do this like stop acting childish and say what's on your mind. We ain't gon get no where holding feelings in. I didn't even know why the fuck he was acting like that out of no where. All I said was get a fucking condom and-... oh. I know this ain't over me asking him to use a condom. Wowwww is he serious?? I told him I wasn't ready to have a kids yet. I understand he really wants to but at the end the day the fucking baby ain't coming through his vagina !!

I got my thoughts together and grabbed my purse and jacket. I looked at myself one last time through the mirror and walked out the room. I walked down stairs and it was pitch black. I cut the living room lights on and didn't see Chris anywhere. I called his name but didn't see him.

I grabbed my phone out my purse and dialed his number. It rung a long time but then he answered.

Chris-"Wassup?"

Me-"Where you at?"

Chris-"I left"

Me-"..What? Why??"

Chris-"I told you five minutes I didn't think you wanted to come so I left"

Me-"Your such a fucking asshole"

And with that I hung up and shove the phone back in my purse piss as ever. I walked over to the couch and sat down to think.

"Nah see what you not about to do Ranae is sit in this house by yourself like a sorry ass bitch" I said to myself.

I took my phone out and texted Kait.

Me: Bitch what's the move tonight, I need to get out the house

Kait: Ummm, it's that Kanye listening party? U trynna go?

I ain't wanna see Chris for the rest of the night but maybe I should go. He wanna play that game we sure as hell can.

Me: Yes pick me up

Kait: Ok give me 30

I sat there and scrolled through my instagram until Kait came. Once she was outside I grabbed my things and headed out. I locked up after I walked out and made my way to her car.

"Hey bad bitch with the fat ass!!" I heard her yell out the window.

I got into the car and closed the door.

"Hey cutie with the little booty" I said back.

"Don't hate on my little booty bitch, it might be little but my man loves it and it sure can shake don't play hunty okayyy"

We both laughed and she started pulling out the drive way.

"So how far is this place?" I asked.

"From here? Not that far about 15 minutes"

I nodded.

"So where's Chris? I would've thought he would go to the party"

"He did"