Chapter 2

"Yeah, it's m-me."

Me and Kaoru start crying and run toward him yelling his name.

"Kuro!!!!!!"

We hugged him tightly, surely squeezing the life out of him.

"Hi, Nii-sans," He said gently.

"I missed you so much," We all said in perfect unison and we all laughed slightly.

Kaoru grabs his face gently, cupping it.

"You're here. Why are you here? You need to go back to the hospital! You're going to over exert yourself again and collapse and have to go back to the hospital and in the ICU forever And And And!" Kaoru hysterically yells out, breathing a bit heavily.

But Kuro puts his delicate hand on his cheek, carressing it gently.

"The doctor allowed me to go to highschool with you guys. I couldn't stay in that place any longer and practically begged them to let me go. They agreed, but I have to be extremely careful. I'm not going anywhere this time. I missed you guys so much and it hurts me to see you so worried. So please, stop worrying. It's all under control."

Kaoru visibly calmed down and hugged him.

Then it's my turn.

"Are you okay? You don't feel tired at all? What about your bones or joints? Your not having trouble breathing or feeling feverish at all? If you start getting tired or it hurts to much to walk one of us will carry you. Your not having any stomach pain are you? Oh god, I hope not. We can't having you die of kidney or liver failure. You brought your pain medicine right? I thought I brought it with me for the hospital but apparently not-" Kuro karate chopped me on the top of my head with a deadpan expression.

"Yes I'm okay, I'm not tired, my bones always hurt, that's what I have my oxygen for and I don't feel feverish, Thank you for offering to carry me, I don't have any stomach pain, I also hope not, I probably won't die of kidney or liver failure I mean they've failed twice already, I always bring my pain medicine, and you don't have to carry it with you. Did that answer everything or did I leave something out?"

We stare at him dumbfounded before slowly nodding our heads.

"Y-yeah, that's all of it."

He lets out a sigh of relief and we turn to the class to only find the ones in the back looking dumbfounded because they didn't hear us and the ones in the front crying their eyes out, even the teacher.

"K-Kuro, you can go sit next to your brothers," He sniffled out.

We all nod and head back to our seats, Kuro in the middle of us.

I'm so sorry their so short, they look really long on my computer but so small on my phone, which is what I post from. 😔 anyways, I hope you enjoyed.
👋Bye👋