Chapter 1

Okay, so the next ten chapters or so are going to be kinda short because I did them all on one document so I just went through and sorta kinda said to myself when a chapter should begin and end so they are pretty short, I usually right at least a thousand words but this first one in only 299, so I apologize in advance if you do not like short chapters. But, on the bright side, a lot of chapters are already done so I can update more often.  Alright on to the story!

Hikaru P.O.V.

Kaoru and I were sitting in our seats in the classroom. We were kind of depressed because we couldn’t see Kuro yesterday so we weren’t playing with our toy, a.k.a Haruhi.

Kaoru was staring something with a sullen look on his face. I looked at it and realized why he looked like he was about to cry. It was a picture of Kuro, me and Kaoru before he was diagnosed. We all looked so happy in that picture. There were times where he almost left us. I wish he wasn't sick, Kuro doesn’t deserve it. No one does.

I looked at the photo one last time and faced the front, head down. You can tell in the picture that he was sick, so sick, he was much paler than us and thinner too. You can see that he was trying so hard not to cough or cry from the unbearable pain, but he was still smiling.

The teacher walked in with a small smile on his face.

“Okay class, we have a new student today. Hikaru and Kaoru, I want you to show him around and help him if he needs it.”

We nod and he turns his head toward the door and yelled out,” You can come in now!”

We heard the sound of rolling and we all turned to the door, the whole class in suspense of who could be behind the door. The door slid open and in walked a figure with his head down, oxygen cart wheeling behind him. He had on a beanie and glasses.

The boy slowly looked up and waved slightly, “H-hi”

He makes eye contact with me and Kaoru and smiles. Me and Kaoru suddenly stood up from our chairs, toppling them over,and stared in disbelief.

“Kuro?”