Author's Note - Bear with me...

*Walks into bedroom in a pair of sweats and loose tank* 

        Oh gosh I didn't see you guys there. How have y'all been? Good? Bad? Okay? Well alright then, I am glad to say that I am back babies! I am so very sorry that I haven't been able to upload anything online for all my fellow wattpadders and fans but I am happy to annouce that I will be able to upload not on but four new chapters, one for each story that I have taken the time to write and edit. 
        My highest priority is getting published but that cannot happen unless - now I'm going to have a desperately thirsty moment here - you the readers start reading, voting and commenting more or until I get a flipping degree in creative writing. With one of those almost but completely out of reach, the only other option is option number one. 

        Okay so, now one for the President of All That Is Wonderful, could possibly bless me with your ever so gracious humle personality so that I might be able to recieve the highest rankings on my stories so that I might be ever so lucky to be published within a years time. 

        Alright now that that is over we can move on to more pressing subjects. To those of whom have been faithful readers you may or may not have noticed that some of my previous stories have been removed from my page, it is not because they were deemed more than R-rated but because I have decided that if a story is not recieving the attention that it should be recieving after four months then it will be removed unless someone starts looking into the story and giving it unbearable attention. 

        Now when it comes to adevertisment I am not the best in the book. I do not have the means to support advertising because of that my family does not understand all the things that I do with my writings. Wattpad is my way of trying to see how my books will do on the actual market. If they don't pick up after the timespan that I have placed on them then they will not be on my page anymore. 

        I will be posting three new stories on my page and one on a page that my friend and I share. 

        I promise that I'll update as soon as I can. 

        Thank you so much guys. 

*Walks over to bed and passes out from long overdrawn speech* 

~ Autumn