Lucifer

When dean gets to the were house he gets out and grabs the bag out of the backseat, a bullet flies in the front window of the impala, dean ducks behind he car "son of a bitch!" He runs to the building, bullets hit the ground next to his feet, he makes it in the building and he thinks while catching his breath "they're not trying it kill me, they want me in here, they were aiming at my feet" dean gets up and goes down the hall, a demon runs around the corner, he struggles to grab his knife, but then he grabs it and stand the demon in the back of the head with it "that's what you get, you son of a bitch"

———-

Cas walks over to dean's room "Dean I have a recipe for demon bom-" he sees that dean is not in his room and his guns are gone "dean!" He flies to sams room "sam!" Sam jumps up "what cas?!" Cas turns over to him "dean's gone" sam grabs his gun and gets up "we have to get to that were house before dean gets himself killed!" Cas flies sam to the were house "there's the impala" he points to the impala sitting in the front "oh no" sam look at the broken front window "there's no blood"

——-Lucifer pov——-

"Oh my dad....I hate being in a girl vessel" he groans as he lays against one of the concrete walls, a demon runs in the room "Lucifer!" Lucifer groans "what!"
"Winchester's" Lucifer gets up off the wall "kill them....don't hesitate....just shoot!"

———

As I run down the hall I have one thought on my mind "Kayla" I hear Kayla's distanced voice "kill them....don't hesitate....just shoot!" I look around the corner, I don't care that it's Lucifer in there, I'm just happy to see Kayla's beautiful face, I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around and point my gun "dean it's just us" dean puts down his gun when he sees cas and sam, he hugs Sam "s-she's in there.....l-Lucifer's in there" cas looks in the room, someone pushes Sam who runs into dean, and dean falls into cas, they all fall into the main room, they look up and Lucifer is standing right in front of them

"Hey guys...,I knew you three would find me soon" dean gets up and gets in his face, Lucifer laughs "you wouldn't hurt my sisters vessel.....would you?" Dean backs up "I didn't think so"

Dean, sam and cas all stand up and just stare at him cas walks closer "ariela?....it's cas" Lucifer gets closer "Cas...,is that you?" Dean comes forward, Lucifer gives them a devilish smirk "just kidding.....it's still me" dean curses under his breath as Lucifer laughs "you never getting her back.......ever!"