We never did get the milk or cat food...

Start from the beginning

Resister now...

I looked up from the flyer with a eyebrow raised, why the heck is he showing me this??.....

"Why are you showing me this?, so what the horse show is in town" I said he rolled his blue perfect eyes at me. "We can enter Angel" He said my eyes widen and I shake my head. "Yeah, I don't think so" I said, they all looked shocked at my answer. "What..why?" Trevor asked.

"Cause Trevor, I don't think she will do good, shes to skittish of people" I said he sighed.

"You said you used to show all the time right?" He asked I nodded. "Yeah so" I said. "Did you like it?" He asked I bit my lip as I remembered my show days. "Yeah, I loved it" I said quietly. "Then why not get back into it showing something that you loved to do, we will work with Angel on her skittishness of people" He said I sigh maybe its not such a bad Idea...

"But what about big crowds she won't like that" I said he ran his hand threw his soft blonde hair.

"We will work on it with her" He said I bit my lip. "What about loud voices and sounds" I argued trying to make up anything for a excuse. "Were work on that too" He said I sigh and bit my lip in nervousness. "Trailer we need a horse trailer to pull her to the show" I argued more it looked like I got him there cause he sighed, but then Lucas spoke up...

"I know a guy who has a horse trailer its a good one and he'll let you borrow it" Lucas said I sighed maybe a show will be good for Angel even if we don't win..

"Do you think she'll be ready?" I asked they all nodded waiting eagerly for my answer. "I know she will be" Trevor said confidently, I sighed and leaned down on Angels neck.

"What do you think girl?, You want to do a show and show them that your the best jumper there is?" I whispered to her her ears flicked back and she bobbed her head up and down and started to dance around in place, I laughed and sat up.

"Well, its a yes from Angel" I said they all smiled widely. "And from you?" Trevor asked I smiled. "Well, I do miss showing a lot, I loved the thrill I got when I found out that I won, so yes both Angel and I will be going to the show and we will show them who' s the best" I said they smiled big and bright at me. "Yes that's the spirit" He said I smiled.

"Yes but its going to be hard work and training to get her ready in time its in a month" I said he nodded. "Yes I know" He said. "That means, barely anytime with friends, pretty much no dates till show day is over and training hard" I said sternly I wanted him and Lucas and Nikki to all understand showing isn't all fun and games it takes hard work for the ribbon you get on show day., Trevor's smile faded a little

"We can still have fun" He said I sigh. "Yes Trevor but not as much if we want to do good we have to prepare her and train its a lot of hard work Trevor" I said he nodded, I got off of Angel, untacked her, hosed her down, gave her a carrot and then took her to the paddock...

"You ready to go to a show in a month hmm.. were show them who the champions are won't we girl" I whispered she bobbed her head up and down and nuzzled me, I gave her a hug and kiss then let her go and shut the gate to her paddock then I headed back up to were everyone was at near the barn.

"Hey, me and Nikki have something to do, so see ya around" Lucas said I nodded and gave him a smile. "Okay, bye see ya around" I said copping him he laughed and gave me a hug and Nikki gave me a hug then they left.

"So this training thing, what all are we going to need to do?" Trevor asked coming to stand beside me. "Well, we half to get her not so skittish of people, loud noises and voices, riding her in different properties, trailering her to places and doing all kinds of different jump courses" I said he nodded.