Meet my Girlfriend

-Luna's POV-
Zachary has been encouraging me to let the family meet Sam and eventually, I've given in. Right now, everyone is getting ready to meet Sam and I hope they don't see me different. The door knocked and I opened the door to see my girlfriend outside, smiling.

"Come on in, Sam." I said and she went inside. The family except Zachary were shocked to know that Sam is a girl.

"Good to see you again, Sam." Zachary said, first one to talk. The others looked at him, also shocked at this fact.

"You knew?" Lucy asked. Zachary nodded his head.

"I helped Luna to get the girl of her dreams with a song." Zach answered. The rest of them introduced themselves to Sam.

"Where's your parents?" Sam asked.

"They went on vacation for a month." Zach said. "You should probably join us for dinner. That is your choice, of course." He's always being polite to people, even us.

"Yeah. That sounds great." She said. I smiled. Some of my siblings were at the children table while some of us are at the grown ups table. We were constantly chitchatting and talking about some normal stuff.

"Hey, who was that boy?" She said and we stopped eating. There were many thoughts in my head. Should I tell her? Should I not? I didn't know what to do.

"His name is Marco." Zachary said. "He was a bully in my life and he's hunting me for some reason."

"But why?" Sam asked, worried.

"I don't know." He said. "He won't stop until he gets me. But, I'll be okay. He's gonna wait til' I'm alone." He then eat and pretended nothing happened.

-Few minutes later, Sam's POV-
After eating and hearing Zach's story, I felt bad and worried for him. What's he gonna do now? Luna was walking me home. Then, we were at my house. We made one last moment before go to sleep.

"Night, Luna. I love you." I said, blushing. Even though we're together, I still have these blushes whenever she's here.

"Night, Sam and I love you too." She said and kissed me.

"Take good care of Zachary." I said.

"Don't worry. We will." She said and walked back to her house. I sighed and went back inside. My family were all asleep and I just went into my room to sleep. I closed my eyes and began seeing me and Luna on our wedding day. I smiled at that dream.

To be continue...