Chapter Thirteen

Ohh I just love you guys ^_^ it makes me smile whenever I get a comment (Good or bad)! I have some seriously sweet (as in awesome not mushy) ideas to add to the plot, so, thanks for reading and I hope y'all like it! OH. And let's see how many Ludwiggers get my little comment that I've put in this chapter... :)

    I let out a sigh of frustration as I open the box containing my wedding dress. Apparently, President Snow thought the one I chose wasn't "festive" enough and decided that my dress would be the extremely frilly, puffy one - basically something you'd see out of a fairytale gone wrong.

    There's a soft chuckle coming from behind me, and I turn my head to see Cato standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame, with his arms crossed, and a grin on his face. "Well isn't that just so purdy?" He drawls.

    Shooting him a glare, I stand up from my position on the floor, and shove the dress into his hands. "You can wear it then, " I reply, "It'll really fit your curves."

    Cato chortles. "Whatever, Clovely."

    I clench my jaw. "Don't call me that, Blondie."

    He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, not bothering to reply. Letting himself into my room, he looks around and plops down on my bed, looking quite comfortable, and begins flipping through a magazine that was previously on my nightstand.

    I raise my eyebrows, honestly appalled by his actions. "What do you think you're doing?" I demand, crossing my arms.

    Cato looks up from the magazine. "Hmm? Oh. What does it look like I'm doing?"

    "Popping my privacy bubble. Get out of my room, you blonde fiend."

    He merely scoffs and throws a pillow at me. "Don't be so uptight. Live it up, y'know?"

    Pursing my lips, I cross the room in four quick, small strides and yank the magazine from his hands, and place it on the nightstand. "Can you please leave?"

    "Oh, come on, I came in here yesterday to get rid of a spider-"

    "You screamed like a girl."

    "-Not the point. Anyway, I came in here to get rid of a spider, despite the inconvenient time, and now I'm here to talk to you and you want to kick me out, " He shakes his head. "Not very nice, Clover."

    I irritably huff and tuck a loose strand of hair from my ponytail behind my ear. This is just one of those days where Cato refuses to be cooperative. "Oh please, " I acknowledged. "My room, my rules. Beat it, Blondie."

    "Beat it, Blondie." He mocks then hops off my bed and strolls out of the room, casually whistling as he goes.

    I roll my eyes and think, Bipolar. He's so bipolar.

    A thought occurs to me, seconds after he's already gone. He's taken my dress with me! Eh, not that I care...but unfortunately my legs think before my mind and I've scurried after him to retrieve it, only to have it thrown in my face.

    I toss the unappealing thing back in its box, then head downstairs and stretch out on one of the couches. "Oi!" Cato exclaims, after rummaging around in the fridge, "You tell me to leave then you come bounding down the stairs to lay down on the couch?!"

    Hmm. Now that I think about it, that's exactly what I've done. "Yeah, pretty much."

   "You're a turd!" He exclaims, then proceeds to use my stomach as a seat, completely cutting off my air.