Making Mistakes with the ghoul

It would have been exactly 7 months since you and Maccready killed Winlock and Barnes.
Time has flown by...

Y/N's POV

"Atom bomb baby!" The slurred voices of Hancock and I could be heard throughout the Old Statehouse. Hancock had a bottle of whiskey in his hand and was drinking it from the bottle. Getting up the stairs was hard with Hancock's weight. 

"Almost there, sweetheart!" Hancock shouted

"Ew, that's gross," I said then both of us let out laughter. We both successfully made it to Hancock's room, he plopped onto the couch as I stood in the doorway.

"Close the door, will ya?" 

I did what he said then sat on the couch across from him.

He handed the bottle of whiskey and so I took it and took a drink of it.

I shivered at the bitterness. 

"Hey, aren't you getting kinda bored with just alcohol," Hancock said with that tone in his voice. The best decision was to act stupid with this question.

"Mmmm, not really, why?" 

"Don't act dumb, sweetheart" Hancock said with that tone again, the one that lures you in and gets you in trouble. 

He walked over to a drawer in the corner of the room.

"What do you have in stock for me?" I smirked

wait, no I am practically married I can't do this, what am I doing here

Hancock made his way to the couch I was sitting on then when he sat down he laid out drugs on the table in front of me.

"Hancock... I've been clean for at least 7 months, I can't" 

"No one is ever clean, Y/N," He growled while looking at me 

"That doesn't even make sense?" I said with confusion

"I have to go" I quickly said but when I got up Hancock grabbed my arm and pulled me back and sat me down. He laid his arm around my neck making me subconsciously stay.

"One would not hurt you one single bit, love" His words wrapped around my head

"And I won't tell anyone" 

I nodded.

I grabbed Jet off the table, put it to my mouth, pressed, and the feeling. Being high really came into character when you take a hit of Jet, I laid back and smiled at Hancock. The Jet only stayed for a little bit.

When the Jet left my body I glanced over at Hancock, he was looking at me with those pure black eyes and that smirk, that fucking smirk. I looked at the Jet that was on the table, I hesitated to grab another one but then gave in.

I puffed away with Hancock for at least 20 minutes. Realization hit me like a truck once I was done with the 10th hit of Jet I took.

"I-I have a family, I can't do this!" I pushed away from Hancock then stood up and walked over to the door. 

"Hey, it was your choice," Hancock said throwing his arms up.

My choice? My choice?!

"No, No. You fucking pressured me to so don't lay that bullshit on me" I hissed, I stormed out of the Statehouse and over to Hotel Rexford.

I burst through Maccready and I's room, he jumped in his seat a little and then batted his eyes towards me making a commotion. 

"What's up with you?!" R.J growled at me

"Why don't you go ask Hancock!" I blurted out and regret filled my body. My face became blank, Maccready raised his eyebrow to what I said.

"Actually don't do that, nothing happened, everything is fine" I spat out to make R.J stop wondering what happened.

"Umm, Okay I guess..." His words trailed into worrisome and confusion.

Maccready's POV 

Uhh... I think I should go ask Hancock what happened...?

Y/N sat on the bed and slummed over, she took a big breath of air then laid down on the bed. The vibe she was giving was unsettling, seeing her like this made me worry about what happened between her and Hancock. I decided that I should wait till Y/N was asleep to go ask Hancock what happened.

As soon as Y/N was asleep I snuck out of the hotel room and walked over to the Old Statehouse. On my walk, I tried my best to ignore the junkies begging me for a quick fix.

I walked up the stairs to Hancock's doors closed, I inhaled and opened the doors while exhaling.

"Han-"

The sight of used drugs littered on the floor and Jet on the table screamed that a situation I did not want to imagine happened. I brushed off the thought of Y/N getting back on drugs.

Hancock was passed out on the couch with Jet in his hand.

I gagged at the sight.

"Hey," I said moving Hancock's arm to try and wake him up. 5 seconds later he jerked awake.

"Heyyyy! My favorite mercenary!" Hancock slurred his words

He was drunk, of course.

"What did you do to Y/N?"

Hancock's face looked somewhat surprised then quickly changed to sorrowful look. He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something then closed his mouth.

"She was acting like a maniac... I tried to stop her..."

"Stop her from what?"

Hancock swallowed as if I wasn't going to like what he was going to say next

"Taking hits of Jet" His words fell out of his mouth.

My heart also fell to the bottom of my stomach.

She promised me that she would never do that junk.  And... She lied to me.

Tears were welling up in my eyes, Hancock put his hand on my wrist as a way of comforting me. I quickly pulled back my wrist.

"I don't know what to say Maccready, shit like that happens," Hancock said following a shrug, he just shrugged off this whole situation. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Why are you talking to me like that? I'm not a child." I hissed at him

"Well, you're certainly acting like one from what I can tell"

I'm not going to deal with Hancock's smart mouth tonight.

I rushed out of Hancock's room and out of the Statehouse, thoughts were rushing through my head. My head was wrapped around so many confusing thoughts.

Why did you lie?

Repeating over and over and over.

I pulled myself over to Hotel Rexford to pack my things and leave this place.

I wouldn't miss this place one bit.

Before I left I went over to Daisy's discounts to go vent to her.

"Where are you going?" Her sentence left me wondering, where am I going?

"Don't know yet, but maybe somewhere around bunker hill?"

Daisy nodded and left me be to go a walk wherever I'm going. 

It felt lonely on the road without her voice.